+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blokes shopping with no masks on...

Re: Blokes shopping with no masks on...

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    Well, if they are exempt it is strange how lots of people have become exempt over the last few weeks.
    Probably because most vulnerable people have been inoculated?

Or are you referring to the G7 summit 😂

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Probably because most vulnerable people have been inoculated?
    That makes no sense whatsoever.

We are talking about the same mentality as Trump’s barmy army, only this lot are British and unfortunately we have to live with them.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Wetherspoons is run by a tttt and lots of people who drink in there are tttts
    And the 40,000 plus people employed by Wetherspoons, how would you classify them or perhaps you’d rather see them unemployed.

With the exception of a small percentage of unlucky souls...pretty much everybody has been given the opportunity for the vaccine.

The vaccines work or they don’t and it’s time to move on now I think.
    People have sacrificed enough and those that have taken the vaccine shouldn’t be mandated or shamed into wearing a mask for the benefit of those that decided not to.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    From https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...ty-vs-barnsley
    "Please note: While Welsh Government regulations state that face masks are not required in outdoor settings or hospitality (including concourses) Cardiff City FC requires face masks to be worn while entering the stadium and queuing at food and beverage kiosks and toilets. It is a recommendation only that face masks are worn at other times. "
    Cheers, pretty pointless tokenism those rules. "While entering the stadium" but not for outdoor settings or the concourse. Where the hell is that then?

International

Oooh, we've found a Wetherspoon's fan.

Wetherspoon's has done more damage to the pub industry than covid ever did or ever will. Pubs for twats.

What do you mean "WE'VE found" ? Member of a vigilante group are you?
    Everyone who drinks in Wetherspoons is a twat? What makes you so superior that you can look down on ordinary people enjoying themselves?
    You're the twat jirga.
    that they have harmed the pub trade is nonsense. They have also rescued many old buildings from disuse and salvaged parts of local history in the process. And if wetherspoons didn't exist all the people who drink there wouldeb drinking somewhere else. So what?

In Wales it looks as though a mask is required on public transport unlike most of England. I use the buses regularly in England and the number of voluntary mask wearers on public transport is declining rapidly sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Cheers, pretty pointless tokenism those rules. "While entering the stadium" but not for outdoor settings or the concourse. Where the hell is that then?
    There is no logic, its little surprise people ignore the rules or recommendations.

Its time people got on with it now, its not going away, we just have to live with it. The vulnerable have been double jabbed, so have most of the adult population. If anti-vaxxers dont want to get jabbed , well that is their prerogative, albeit a bit foolish in my opinion.

Oooh, we've found a Wetherspoon's fan.

Wetherspoon's has done more damage to the pub industry than covid ever did or ever will. Pubs for twats.
    You must drink there often.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    not worn a mask since the the start. there's no evidence that they help even during heart or brain surgery.
    Yeah I'm sure having phlegm and saliva sprayed into an open chest cavity of a gravely sick person is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    Yeah I'm sure having phlegm and saliva sprayed into an open chest cavity of a gravely sick person is fine.

I travelled to the game by train on the Rhymney line to Grangetown. The train was only 2 carriages and it was jam packed. Loads of people not wearing masks. Mostly younger people. Not all windows were open and it was very stuffy. Mind you, mask wearing is a bit of a problem if you are creating a mountain of Thatchers Cider cans on the table in front of you. Two women in their 30s who were not wearing masks on the train decided to put them on as they were leaving the train at Queen St. You couldn’t make it up ! I won’t be catching the train to games anytime soon.

My experience on Saturday, having travelled down from Aberdare, is that few were wearing masks on the train on either journey I made. In both pubs I visited very few were wearing them when walking around. Post game the Tafarn Treganna was rammed and I barely saw anyone wearing a mask. At the ground, in the concourse below the family stand, the situation was the same. Hardly anyone except staff wore a mask.

Meanwhile in the land of the free....

Texas rednecks edited.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    My experience on Saturday, having travelled down from Aberdare, is that few were wearing masks on the train on either journey I made. In both pubs I visited very few were wearing them when walking around. Post game the Tafarn Treganna was rammed and I barely saw anyone wearing a mask. At the ground, in the concourse below the family stand, the situation was the same. Hardly anyone except staff wore a mask.
    You expecting to see a boom in cases as a result?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    What do you mean "WE'VE found" ? Member of a vigilante group are you?
    Everyone who drinks in Wetherspoons is a twat? What makes you so superior that you can look down on ordinary people enjoying themselves?
    You're the twat jirga.
    that they have harmed the pub trade is nonsense. They have also rescued many old buildings from disuse and salvaged parts of local history in the process. And if wetherspoons didn't exist all the people who drink there wouldeb drinking somewhere else. So what?
    Can we agree that the guy who owns them is a twat and therefore not lining his pockets is a positive thing to do?

I've seen loads of women and men not wearing them. Many are unemployed chavvy types whose incomes are not at threat if we have another lockdown. The rest are fit, young men and women who are "not scared of getting the virus". Selfish ****s.
    F*ck me this is a vile post

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Can we agree that the guy who owns them is a twat and therefore not lining his pockets is a positive thing to do?
    Its not just lining his pockets though is it? He employs 40,000 directly and probably thousands more through the supply chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Meanwhile in the land of the free....

Texas rednecks edited.jpg
    Do the The Proclaimers know there 500 miles from home shouting at Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    I travelled to the game by train on the Rhymney line to Grangetown. The train was only 2 carriages and it was jam packed. Loads of people not wearing masks. Mostly younger people. Not all windows were open and it was very stuffy. Mind you, mask wearing is a bit of a problem if you are creating a mountain of Thatchers Cider cans on the table in front of you. Two women in their 30s who were not wearing masks on the train decided to put them on as they were leaving the train at Queen St. You couldn’t make it up ! I won’t be catching the train to games anytime soon.
    I'd have caught the train in previous seasons but it's because of this and because parking is becoming more problematic that I've not renewed my season ticket. I'll see how things go and maybe get a half season ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    We are talking about the same mentality as Trump’s barmy army, only this lot are British and unfortunately we have to live with them.
    As far as I have seen since Saturday it's the majority.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    F*ck me this is a vile post
    Really? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    You must drink there often.
    I've seen what drinking does to people. You being an example.