+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Classic away day for traveling City fans as their team nets first league win of the new season.

Classic away day for traveling City fans as their team nets first league win of the new season.

Re: Classic away day for traveling City fans as their team nets first league win of the new season.

The stream I was watching had commentary from BBC Radio Lancashire (Brett Omerod was the summariser). They were a bit one eyed at times with some challenges such as the Ralls tackle in the first half and the professional tackle by Bagan but other than that they were very complimentary.

They referred to Pack as a man mountain who was running the game, I felt Grant Ward for them looked decent in central midfield. They also felt they may struggle as soon as they saw us come out to warm up because they felt our side was huge.

Re: Classic away day for traveling City fans as their team nets first league win of the new season.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    The stream I was watching had commentary from BBC Radio Lancashire (Brett Omerod was the summariser). They were a bit one eyed at times with some challenges such as the Ralls tackle in the first half and the professional tackle by Bagan but other than that they were very complimentary.

They referred to Pack as a man mountain who was running the game, I felt Grant Ward for them looked decent in central midfield. They also felt they may struggle as soon as they saw us come out to warm up because they felt our side was huge.
    I’d say this is a pretty fair piece from a local paper in Blackpool as well.

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/s...f-city-3346889

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I’d say this is a pretty fair piece from a local paper in Blackpool as well.

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/s...f-city-3346889
    Yes, I read that earlier too. I liked the ‘Death by long throw’! Enjoyed your post too. I listened to the audio stream on CCFC but it turned out to be the video commentary without the pictures! £5 it cost me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Yes, I read that earlier too. I liked the ‘Death by long throw’! Enjoyed your post too. I listened to the audio stream on CCFC but it turned out to be the video commentary without the pictures! £5 it cost me too!
    Always been the case. You have no idea where the ball is on the pitch for about 80% of the game

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    Always been the case. You have no idea where the ball is on the pitch for about 80% of the game
    It seemed worse than usual yesterday for some reason! You’re right, I couldn’t visualise any of the play.