Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
00s Simon Rea

I'll have a guess at Ricky-Simone Biles for the 20s.

By the way, interesting to hear Nathan Blake saying he'd never been to Peterborough's ground before during the radio commentary earlier. He played as a sweeper there for us in '91, we were terrible but I'm surprised he doesn't remember his haircut that day if nothing else. City fans were lively. There was a pitch invasion near the end during which Peterborough scored their third goal, even though we had around fifty fans and players in our own half. Last away game of the season so there was plenty of fancy dress. One guy was running up and down the away end dressed like an ayatollah banging his head with both hands trying to get other people to join in. I remember thinking 'good luck getting that to catch on'.
Simon Rea is right, but that's not the answer to the 20s question - I've posted the answers on the blog now with the required apology for the one no one's got included.

Regarding the Ayatollah, if it did originate in a game in Lincoln, I believe it will be celebrating its thirty first birthday on the day we play at Coventry (15 September).