+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: I see the horrendous Swansea paedophile chant is live and well at the game tonight..

Re: I see the horrendous Swansea paedophile chant is live and well at the game tonight..

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Can we get rid of the ayatollah whilst we are at it? Thats run its course.
    What's people slapping their heads as a sign of being a city fan got to do with people singing about the abuse of children ?

Is this a piss take ? 🤔

Re: I see the horrendous Swansea paedophile chant is live and well at the game tonight..

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    The moaners on here cry about everything. Once one topic is done to death they get offended by another topic and so on.
    Although i don't agree with the jack child abuse song these snowflake women like Splott and Sludge and pals are not cut out for football i bet they would wear crash helmets playing tiddly winks incase of injury.
    Wouldn't put it passed one of them writing to the club demanding swear boxes to be installed in and around the stadium.
    Its a shit song, I would'nt sing it, but calling for those who sing it to be banned? Get a grip. Its more childish than it is offensive.

The irony is how many of those saying they should sing songs to support the team travelled the 7 hour round trip to support their team last night?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I have done that many times , some big lumps too

You are another one , having a go at people who report incidents of racial abuse , offensive chanting whilst doing nothing but come on here and criticise

I have contacted South Wales Police and Cardiff City this morning

You carry on doing nothing , you are very good behind your keyboard at doing that

Hot air gang
    Where have I had a go at anyone for reporting incidents of racial abuse? Put up or shut up clown shoes.

What's people slapping their heads as a sign of being a city fan got to do with people singing about the abuse of children ?

Is this a piss take ? ��
    Singing about child abuse They are hardly chanting theres only one Gary Glitter ffs.

I have done that many times , some big lumps too
    Yeah, course you have, all whilst hiding in mothercare.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    The moaners on here cry about everything. Once one topic is done to death they get offended by another topic and so on.
    Although i don't agree with the jack child abuse song these snowflake women like Splott and Sludge and pals are not cut out for football i bet they would wear crash helmets playing tiddly winks incase of injury.
    Wouldn't put it passed one of them writing to the club demanding swear boxes to be installed in and around the stadium.
    So you think it's wrong yet are not prepared to do anything about it ?

Well I know who is not cut out for dealing with stuff that brings the name of our club down and its not me

And it's I wouldn't put it PAST one of them writing to the club , not I wouldn't put it PASSED them ya dozy git

Yeah, course you have, all whilst hiding in mothercare.
    I know I have , edl in Cardiff, shopping city fans spitting at black players in Scarborough, shopping city fans doing nazi salutes at Bradford fans

You are just all mouth 👄

Singing about child abuse They are hardly chanting theres only one Gary Glitter ffs.
    Are youu ally this big an asshole ?

U should be ashamed of yourself you utter coward

Its been well known for a long time that an element of ccfc fans are singing a song equating Swansea with child abuse . It's vile and offensive .

You keep on doing nothing , it's what you do well

Find it staggering you are a father

Unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I didn't say it was OK. I also say on more than one reply on the thread its not OK..

Read what I'm saying.

You can ban people for racist and homophobic chants... What grounds is singing a made up song to nobody in particular worthy of a ban? I'd they aimed it at an individual you might have something to go on.. But at its worst its just tasteless.

Can't ban someone for it.
    Oh yes you can

There's is so much irony and hypocrisy about its nuts, fans do chant about say Jimmy Saville and persons associated to towns I can clearly remember dreadful songs aimed at opposing fans, however race and homopobia is a big no no I the Premier the only game with police were asked to attend inside the ground to provide arrest powers was the Brighton game ,I was told it was for the fear of homobic chants , the rest of vile chanting was fine.

Where have I had a go at anyone for reporting incidents of racial abuse? Put up or shut up clown shoes.
    You have a go at anyone reporting anything . Racial abuse , offensive singing about child abuse , if you are against one you are against them all .

I know whose side you are on , it's your side , you enjoy the game from behind your computer .

You have often made snidey remarks about people like myself being offended on behalf of everyone with regard to offensive behaviour

Cry wolf mate , keep on , your shoes are sticking in the quicksand

You have a go at anyone reporting anything . Racial abuse , offensive singing about child abuse , if you are against one you are against them all .

I know whose side you are on , it's your side , you enjoy the game from behind your computer .

You have often made snidey remarks about people like myself being offended on behalf of everyone with regard to offensive behaviour

Cry wolf mate , keep on , your shoes are sticking in the quicksand
    Put up, or shut up. Clown.

I know I have , edl in Cardiff, shopping city fans spitting at black players in Scarborough, shopping city fans doing nazi salutes at Bradford fans

You are just all mouth 👄
    Jackanory. Must be a side effect of the meds all this bullshit you spout. Clown.

Its a shit song, I would'nt sing it, but calling for those who sing it to be banned? Get a grip. Its more childish than it is offensive.

The irony is how many of those saying they should sing songs to support the team travelled the 7 hour round trip to support their team last night?
    What a moron

So you are sitting with your kids watching ccfc this song goes up and your kids and wife are upset so you say don't worry it's just childish , yeah OK

If people are travelling to support cardiff city support the team don't sing vile child abuse songs

If they do , hope they get nicked and banned under the public order act

What a joke

Put up, or shut up. Clown.
    I got your number , I know the sort of person you are

You are a yellow custard pie

What a moron

So you are sitting with your kids watching ccfc this song goes up and your kids and wife are upset so you say don't worry it's just childish , yeah OK

If people are travelling to support cardiff city support the team don't sing vile child abuse songs

If they do , hope they get nicked and banned under the public order act

What a joke
    My wife and kids hate football

I got your number , I know the sort of person you are

You are a yellow custard pie
    You're a mug mate. Shout loudest on here but wouldnt so boo to a goose in the real world. Keep taking them.

Jackanory. Must be a side effect of the meds all this bullshit you spout. Clown.
    Well I know this to be true and fellow city fans who post on here know this to be true so you cry wolf as much as you want . I will keep replying to this thread as long as you and other apologists hang around .

2 paracetamol today

Wanna buy some?

You're a mug mate. Shout loudest on here but wouldnt so boo to a goose in the real world. Keep taking them.
    Well I know the score and I know what you are xx

Total yellow belly

My wife and kids hate football
    Do they live with you or have they had enough 🤔

Do they live with you or have they had enough ��
    Hows your mum? Did she pull through?

Well I know the score and I know what you are xx

Total yellow belly
    You cant function the real world mate. You aint got the minerals. Thats why you sponge off your mum when youre nearly 60 and aint got a real job.

Hows your mum? Did she pull through?
    She's doing really well thanks . Heart failure , pneumonia, dementia but she's on the mend

She sometimes talks nonsense but she's got the excuse of a degenerative brain illness

You are clearly an idiot of a man who does it for kicks

Watch your diet , keep off the alcohol eat healthily and I hope you have as long and happy life as my old dear

I can't do anything about your poisonous personality though

I think you are fecked on that front

I am off out to spray some weedkiller

Thinking of you xxxx

You cant function the real world mate. You aint got the minerals. Thats why you sponge off your mum when youre nearly 60 and aint got a real job.
    See previous reply