+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Club leaving it late to send out our cards !!!!

Re: Club leaving it late to send out our cards !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    What is the best way to save your ticket on your phone?

For the Barnsley game, some people queuing ahead of me had saved then as screenshots, but the turnstile scanner wouldn't read the QR code.

I just left mine open in a Chrome tab before leaving the house.
    Screenshot is best. No faffing trying to get on the net outside the stadium, just in case you lose the page or similar Screenshot works fine if the brightness on your phone is turned up. Plenty of contrast needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    I'm not thinking of myself, or anyone else. I've literally offered a suggestion as to why they haven't opened it.

Have you picked your toys up yet? I bet the club have a right ****ing laugh at your expense on here.

Maybe if you didn't throw a tantrum anytime someone offers something that isn't subscribing to your rants on here, people wouldn't get stuck into you or there wouldn't be 12 pagers clogging up the board.
    Bra ****ing vo sir.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    What is the best way to save your ticket on your phone?

For the Barnsley game, some people queuing ahead of me had saved then as screenshots, but the turnstile scanner wouldn't read the QR code.

I just left mine open in a Chrome tab before leaving the house.
    Aren't they both just pictures on your screen be it a screenshot or the browser open? Same image same QR code? How does one work and one not?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethew :hehe:arrior View Post
    Aren't they both just pictures on your screen be it a screenshot or the browser open? Same image same QR code? How does one work and one not?
    download available from your season ticket account they say, opt to download and it states website is down for maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Screenshot might not work if there is insufficient contrast. Just turn the brightness up on your phone if the Screenshot doesn't work.....and make sure the QR code is at the top of the phone screen and any screen protector is clean/not scratched.

Just got sent this off Facebook

From Facebook

after 3 days of phoning and getting nowhere with the ticket office i jumped on a train travelled 30 miles walked from grangetown to th sta ium which is hard work when you are 80 years old only to find the ticket office locked up the boy in the club shop was very apologetic and could only advise me to keep phoning it is an effing nightmare i am now going to spend another 2 hours getting back home

What a way to treat a customer !!!!

Technologically advanced enough to post on facebook but not to use a QR code

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Maybe they had someone show them how to use facebook but haven't had someone show them how to use a QR code?

Technology isn't complicated but it is the very first time you use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

I give in, what’s a QR code

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I give in, what’s a QR code
    A QR code is a type of matrix barcode invented in 1994 by the Japanese automotive company Denso Wave. A barcode is a machine-readable optical label that contains information about the item to which it is attached.*
    Obviously 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    A QR code is a type of matrix barcode invented in 1994 by the Japanese automotive company Denso Wave. A barcode is a machine-readable optical label that contains information about the item to which it is attached.*
    Obviously ��
    Is any of that even Ingurlish

[QUOTE=life on mars;5216085]For our upcoming home league fixtures against Millwall & Bristol City, 2021/22 Season Ticket Holders will again receive a unique link via email and SMS.

Please ensure that the information on your Bluebirds Club Account is up to date for this process to run smoothly. Supporters without an email address or phone number on the Ticket Office system will receive a paper ticket via post, sent out on Thursday, August 19th, 2021.

Please note, fans will receive a separate unique link for both Millwall & Bristol City, and these will be sent separately on the following dates:

Millwall: Thursday, August 19th, 2021

Bristol City: Thursday, August 26th, 2021.

Season Ticket Holders without smartphones can request a paper ticket to access their Season Ticket seats for these fixtures. These will be kept for collection on the day of the game. If you wish to do so - please contact the Ticket Office on 03333 11 1920 (10am-4:30pm Monday to Friday) or via email at tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk.

You can also download your tickets by logging into your Bluebirds Club Account online at: tickets.cardiffcityfc.co.uk. These will be in your accounts from 12pm on Thursday, August 19th, 2021.

· Head to My Account

· Go to the ‘Tickets’ subheading

· Select your ticket for the game

· Select mobile ticket and enter the desired telephone number

· You will receive a text with a link to download your Ticket for the game

For more information about seat moves, Ticket Office opening times and Season Cards, please head to our website.[/QUOTE

Thank you. Seriously.

texts are coming through now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    Top man, thanks I’ll do that now
    It's all lectronically now isn't it.
    I thought the "cards" go on your phone

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Is any of that even Ingurlish
    Do you accept qr codes on the bus now tone?

Quote Originally Posted by fred keenor View Post
    download available from your season ticket account they say, opt to download and it states website is down for maintenance
    Not sure mate, just wondering the difference between 2 identical images with same qr code.

[QUOTE=Lord Worcester;5216607]
    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    For our upcoming home league fixtures against Millwall & Bristol City, 2021/22 Season Ticket Holders will again receive a unique link via email and SMS.

Please ensure that the information on your Bluebirds Club Account is up to date for this process to run smoothly. Supporters without an email address or phone number on the Ticket Office system will receive a paper ticket via post, sent out on Thursday, August 19th, 2021.

Please note, fans will receive a separate unique link for both Millwall & Bristol City, and these will be sent separately on the following dates:

Millwall: Thursday, August 19th, 2021

Bristol City: Thursday, August 26th, 2021.

Season Ticket Holders without smartphones can request a paper ticket to access their Season Ticket seats for these fixtures. These will be kept for collection on the day of the game. If you wish to do so - please contact the Ticket Office on 03333 11 1920 (10am-4:30pm Monday to Friday) or via email at tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk.

You can also download your tickets by logging into your Bluebirds Club Account online at: tickets.cardiffcityfc.co.uk. These will be in your accounts from 12pm on Thursday, August 19th, 2021.

· Head to My Account

· Go to the ‘Tickets’ subheading

· Select your ticket for the game

· Select mobile ticket and enter the desired telephone number

· You will receive a text with a link to download your Ticket for the game

For more information about seat moves, Ticket Office opening times and Season Cards, please head to our website.[/QUOTE

Thank you. Seriously.
    Not a hint of an apology I see.

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    Do you accept qr codes on the bus now tone?
    No, you've got to turn up in a car made in the 70s (because he and SP hate change for change sake so why bother with a new car with all the gadgets eh) and sing your 3 favourite chants, before paying in one pound notes.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    No, you've got to turn up in a car made in the 70s (because he and SP hate change for change sake so why bother with a new car with all the gadgets eh) and sing your 3 favourite chants, before paying in one pound notes.
    As someone who knows Splott Parker in real life, this is utter bollocks.

Not arguing about Bluetit though

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    As someone who knows Splott Parker in real life, this is utter bollocks.

Not arguing about Bluetit though
    They're one and the same, I always get them mixed up. Yeah, sorry SP.