Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
So says the man who, with a straight face it seems, was claiming that the picture which shows Johnson and his cohorts in the worst light was chosen to be sent to the Guardian. This presupposes that there were a large number of photos, and thereby a large number of incriminating images to choose from - a strange line to adopt by someone who was, I assume, meant to be defending those in the photo.

That said, apart from the usual towing of the Tory line from someone who never stops telling us how balanced he is in his approach, it became hard to make out exactly what your argument was as yesterday wore on.

Now here you are on here bright and early the next day carrying on an argument where, let's face it, you took a hell of a beating in yesterday - maybe you're just being deliberately contrary.
I didn't take a bearing because I wasn't defending it, I was saying it didn't cause me great concern, which obviously outraged you and the other members of angry club almost as much as the photo, given how much time you spent replying!

Sometimes you lot can be a bit annoying but yesterday wasn't one of them; it was more illuminating in casting light on how some people really do struggle to comprehend that others see thigns differently.

And still, no mention on cancelled operations in Wales. Does that not matter more? Wheres the understanding of that impact on people's lives?

In terms of balance. You and the other angries seem to think this thread is a normal rational name for a political discussion. It isnt. It's batty.

Arguing a more centrist position (ie, the govt aren't devils out to get you, not being furious about an 18 month old photo) gets you called a bootlicker or worse by a small minority of some on here, but really it's just being fairly non plussed or neutral about it. I will at least always acknowledge someone else's viewpoint..like I said, I get why others don't like it and it's a bad look, but I'm personally not exercised by it. Far more important things going on.

900,000 vaccinations yesterday btw. Keep silent on that life saving stuff and stay angry on an old photo. Great use of your time. 🙄