+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You Will Own Nothing and Be Happy

Re: You Will Own Nothing and Be Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Yeah. It's March 2025, world citizens need to have an up to date Global Freedom QR code to have any quality of life.

Anyone who fails to have their 22nd Covid-19 booster shot by 31-03-2025 will be unable to attend their workplace, access their digital bank account, or leave the confines of their own home for a period of six months.

Well done Morg, You have learned something in your time spent like Moses in the Wilderness (Jewish reference...I know...you need to fess up at sometime to LoM about your anti-semetic views given that a Corbinista only had to breathe bad breath in the direction of the Torah to send him into apoplexy).

Anyway, I digress.

It used to be that your acolytes used to run around like demented DelBoys shouting "It's all going to happen, in two weeks, you'll see" only to keep rolling that date forward...for about 6 years!

You've given yourself a whole 3 years to pretend that you know what you are talking about.

Bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Well done Morg, You have learned something in your time spent like Moses in the Wilderness (Jewish reference...I know...you need to fess up at sometime to LoM about your anti-semetic views given that a Corbinista only had to breathe bad breath in the direction of the Torah to send him into apoplexy).

Anyway, I digress.

It used to be that your acolytes used to run around like demented DelBoys shouting "It's all going to happen, in two weeks, you'll see" only to keep rolling that date forward...for about 6 years!

You've given yourself a whole 3 years to pretend that you know what you are talking about.

Bravo!
    It is all a bit boy who cried wolfish isn’t it - I’m grateful to Lisvane Blue for pointing me in the direction of a company which produces 25kg sacks of porridge, it should last me about a fortnight.

I've been unable to entice anyone to state anything supportive of the Great Reset plans. That they are real is undeniable. We've already had a taster with vaccine passports. The aim is to tie everything to having a valid QR code. Bend the knee, and keep bending it, for what you are instructed to do or suffer the consequences.

You may believe, despite a wealth of evidence to the contrary, that it's a far off pipedream of some old bloke who speaks with a comical 'Allo 'Allo accent, but for some off us we are on the precipice and are busily preparing.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

Anyway, I digress.

Bravo!
    I do recall posting around here that Semites in Israel represent about 1% of all Semites in the Middle East, but an awful lot of those Semites have been bombed something rotten down the years without those dropping them ever being accused of being anti-Semite. That term is reserved strictly for the 1%.

Semite relates to a group of languages. Hebrew being one. The mostly widely used is Arabic.

I still wait forlornly for you to spin ol' Klaus' Great Reset plans into a positive for the vast majority of humanity.

Go on, have a go at telling us technocracy on steroids will be blissful.

PS. I didn't know until recently that Israel wasn't the first Jewish state. Another in Russia was created over a decade earlier.

This is a bittersweet announcement but after a memorable two years as an infectious disease expert I am moving on. I now declare myself a know-all about no-fly zones, Eastern European affairs and the precise composition of Russian and NATO armed forces. I'm also au fait with everything Vladimir Putin-related. For anyone intersted in his shoe, collar, chest size and inside leg measurements, please ask.

What I don't know, I'll make up.

US conspiracist Tucker Carlson seems bothered by something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ4-vqO0oQ4

I like how he casually states they're lying through their teeth. The Yanks have created 12 trillion dollars from nowt over the past few years, yet Biden says roaring US inflation has nothing to do with that. Here it's been 330 billion quid of the same funny money created during the same period. And it's all going to be Putin's fault.

I like how he casually states they're lying through their teeth. The Yanks have created 12 trillion dollars from nowt over the past few years, yet Biden says roaring US inflation has nothing to do with that. Here it's been 330 billion quid of the same funny money created during the same period. And it's all going to be Putin's fault.
    You still hear Morg, I thought you were vaporized at the weekend?

'Fraid I had far too much grog Friday and yesterday. None consumed at home, incidentally.

On nuke war, one former Russian leader said the survivors would envy the dead. From what I've read a 'nuclear winter' in the UK would see temps average minus 12 during summer months. I'm gonna get some gloves and socks on my next outing.

Another Great Reset video for those who haven't viewed any posted earlier in this thread. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G3nWyoQ5CQ

The above is an amusing hatchet job laid out in simple terms. It begins with two instances of Klaus Schwab stating an important part of his 4th industrial revolution (that's code for 4th Reich) is to change humans (to make them transhumans incapable of having independent thoughts).

Later, one of his top advisors is featured twice practically drooling at the prospect.

At 12:08 the sociopath says: "humans are now hackable animals..."

Are the Covid jabs the hack he spoke of?

'Fraid I had far too much grog Friday and yesterday. None consumed at home, incidentally.

On nuke war, one former Russian leader said the survivors would envy the dead. From what I've read a 'nuclear winter' in the UK would see temps average minus 12 during summer months. I'm gonna get some gloves and socks on my next outing.
    Sounds like you've lowered your personal Armageddon Threat Level to SUBSTANTIAL, Morg

Hyperinflationary depression is what I believe is on the cards, the pretext for Build Back Better. Depending on its length and severity it'll do wonders for fans of what's at numero uno on the Georgia Guidestones.

We've already had a taster with vaccine passports.
    The vaccine passports that we don't have to show anymore?

The infrastructure for that is being grown each day. I'm tired of typing his name, his organisation's plans are publicly available at the WEF site. Russell Brand quoted directly from it in a vid in this thread. They are not coy about telling anyone prepared to look. And as mentioned further up, they also don't care who knows that transhumanism is also an important element as stated from their own lips.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    The vaccine passports that we don't have to show anymore?
    The infrastructure behind it is still there.

My lights did flicker a few times on Friday evening, so you mean that wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    US conspiracist Tucker Carlson seems bothered by something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ4-vqO0oQ4
    what do you think that he's bothered by....racism ?

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    what do you think that he's bothered by....racism ?
    If that's all you got out of it then you deserve everything that's coming your way.

https://twitter.com/dubslife1/status...203602949?s=21

Blog Entries

Hyperinflationary depression is what I believe is on the cards, the pretext for Build Back Better. Depending on its length and severity it'll do wonders for fans of what's at numero uno on the Georgia Guidestones.
    The future is not looking bright from where I'm sitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    The future is not looking bright from where I'm sitting.
    Steve locked you in the cupboard again?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Steve locked you in the cupboard again?
    Again?

On the inflation theme, there's this from Walesonline earlier.

Wales faces the worst food crisis since the Second World War https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...risis-23392197

'Food prices could jump 15% in the coming months.'

With Ukrainian biolabs being all over the news, or not depending on what news is viewed.

Four minute video of the 2009 arrest of Israeli scientist and Mossad agent Joseph Moshe in Los Angeles during August 2009 - https://www.bitchute.com/video/URrxUgBf5Wpd/

Linked among the comments beneath the video is this article which was posted in the days after his arrest that countered the official cover story. http://gangstergovernment.squarespac...8247.v5-web017

The writer didn't know at that point Moshe would be proved correct because the Baxter Ukraine lab produced vaccine for Swine Flu was indeed a bioweapon designed to maim and kill its recipients. Their excuse for sending out tainted vaccines was too stupid to be credible.

Moshe has not been seen or heard of since the day of his arrest. Was the Swine Flu pandemic of 2009-10 a test run for Covid-19 11 years later, or was it the initial plan that was scuppered by Moshe?

This is a photo of his arrest with the robot and microwave weapon used to detain him in shot. https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009...16_634x348.jpg

Walesonline has an article with the same headline most days: Coronavirus infection rates, cases and deaths for all parts of Wales on...

The welter of stats included within it never makes mention of the vaccination status of those who died. Public Health Wales must know because the Wales numbers are included within the England and Wales combined numbers that Public Health England (or whatever its new name is) publish periodically in their Vaccination Surveillance Report.

Being a Doubting Thomas I wondered whether concealing the information was intentional because it would damage the prevailing narrative of vaccines are super, smashing and great. After all, I thought, should the official stats demonstrate the safety and effectiveness of the Covid jabs versus being unvaccinated then Public Health Wales in association with the Welsh media would be very eager to trumpet them at every opportunity.

This article crunches the numbers which Walesonline nor any other mainstream media outfit dares to go.

UK: Pandemic is Over for the Unvaccinated. Not so for the Boosted. https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/uk...vaccinated?s=r