+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wales Playoffs

Wales Playoffs

I think i've missed announcements on this but can't find online, the final was postponed I think understandably because of the Ukraine situation.
    Are the tickets purchased going to transfer to the new date? Or are they going to be for the Ukraine appeal friendly next week

Also while i'm at it if anyone needs to offload an adult and child ticket for thursday I will happily help you

Re: Wales Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    I think i've missed announcements on this but can't find online, the final was postponed I think understandably because of the Ukraine situation.
    Are the tickets purchased going to transfer to the new date? Or are they going to be for the Ukraine appeal friendly next week

Also while i'm at it if anyone needs to offload an adult and child ticket for thursday I will happily help you
    The tickets will be transferred to the new date if we win or be refunded if we lose.

https://www.faw.cymru/en/news/we-sta...tarian-appeal/

World Cup Play-off Ticket Information

If Cymru win against Austria on 24 March, tickets already purchased for the Play-off Final will remain valid. This match will be played on a date in the June window to be determined by FIFA in due course. These tickets are not valid for the international challenge match on 29 March.

For those who are unable to attend the rearranged date for the play-off final, a refund request can be made for the face value of the tickets (as per the FAW’s Refund Policy) by emailing tickets@faw.co.uk within 28 days of the announcement of the fixture date determined by FIFA.

In the event that Cymru do not progress to the Play-off Final, all remaining bookings will automatically be refunded within 60 days of this announcement, as per the FAW’s Refund Policy.

Info here: https://www.faw.cymru/en/news/we-sta...tarian-appeal/

Play-off final ticket transfers to the date TBC in June if we win (although you can ask for a refund), refunded if we lose.

Cheers guys that's great. I did google but for some reason couldn't seem to find that!

A few more individual tickets for the Austria game have just gone on sale if you're quick

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    A few more individual tickets for the Austria game have just gone on sale if you're quick
    Thank you for posting this. I've had to make the decision though that we either both go or neither of us, he's old enough to give grief :-(

@TBG

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    @TBG
    Oops. Too late. Missed it!

However, if anyone has a spare for my Bluebirds-season-ticket-holder-car-share-mate do contact me, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Oops. Too late. Missed it!

However, if anyone has a spare for my Bluebirds-season-ticket-holder-car-share-mate do contact me, please!
    If I had a ticket I would give it to you, as that was the most entertaining gimme-a-ticket post ever

You'd think with all this covid about there might be a couple of spare tickets
    Shameless bump

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If I had a ticket I would give it to you, as that was the most entertaining gimme-a-ticket post ever
    No worries. It's now too late for him to book time off. However, if anyone wants to carshare from Somerset.....

Still two tickets needed here though

Still two tickets needed here though
    Good luck, old fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Good luck, old fruit.
    Cheers, dont wish anyone bad health but if anyone gets Covid between now and tomorrrow don't waste the tickets

Cheers, dont wish anyone bad health but if anyone gets Covid between now and tomorrrow don't waste the tickets
    Sorry but I don't intend taking a test this side of kick off.

Sorry but I don't intend taking a test this side of kick off.
    That's a fair point but I obviously think you should

I’m up the Heath now, going for a pretend shit about 5pm tomorrow, back on the ward by half 10

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I’m up the Heath now, going for a pretend shit about 5pm tomorrow, back on the ward by half 10
    Will ewe be smelling of beer, burgers and sweat? 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    Will ewe be smelling of beer, burgers and sweat? ��
    Nah, my pretend shit smells of roses

I can still help anyone starting to feel a bit feverish

I can still help anyone starting to feel a bit feverish
    My brother in law has come down with Covid and was wondering what to do about his ticket. St Fagan's told him he can change the date, so he's fine.

Massive game tonight. Surprised more arent talking about it.

Or are we deliberately keeping our minds preoccupied until later?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Massive game tonight. Surprised more arent talking about it.

Or are we deliberately keeping our minds preoccupied until later?
    I can't bear the fact that I'm at work whilst it's sunny out and the pubs are filling up with Welsh fans so I'm ignoring it until later

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I can't bear the fact that I'm at work whilst it's sunny out and the pubs are filling up with Welsh fans so I'm ignoring it until later
    In work but aiming to be out by five ish, bus into town and one or two pints. Would be great to be out now and having a drink and enjoying the build up but it is a double edged sword. Out too early and there’s a danger the game will pass you by in an alcoholic haze………no doubt many of us have been in that situation!!!!!!