+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Embarrassed For Him.....Not Really

Re: Embarrassed For Him.....Not Really

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    BLUETIT will be along shortly to correct your spelling mistake.
    Which one?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Which one?
    They're fjords in Norway not fiords

They're fjords in Norway not fiords
    You need to contact P&O and put them straight, or Google it, a fjord is a long, narrow deep inlet between cliffs while a fiord is a long, narrow deep inlet between cliffs. Google is a marvellous thing

You need to contact P&O and put them straight, or Google it or even use autocorrect
    I just had a look before replying..

They're both the same definition to be fair, I've always thought of the Norwegian ones with a J and the NZ ones with an I though.

I thought a well travelled and cultured man like yourself would appreciate using the j.

I just had a look before replying..

They're both the same definition to be fair, I've always thought of the Norwegian ones with a J and the NZ ones with an I though.

I thought a well travelled and cultured man like yourself would appreciate using the j.
    That’s why J Googled it……err I

That’s why J Googled it……err I
    He's having a mare lads. A ****ing mare.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Idiots in pubs in Cardiff calling each others scousers and mancs

Ff sake these people want shooting

It's cringeworthy and skin crawling to see some nerk on telly outside anfield or old Trafford open his gob and he's a Taffy

I want to kick the telly in and despite the oh relax bollocks on here most cardiff fans think exactly the same

They are parasitic , plastic football supporters and they deserve all the ridicule they get
    With these things I try to imagine being on one's deathbed and someone asking for a few things that upset you in life. Imagining yourself, whilst taking your last breaths, saying "I got really angry about people who support football teams which I don't think they should support" kinda clarifies how ridiculous it is.

Saying that, Welsh people calling each other Scousers and Mancs is undoubtedly cringeworthy

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    With these things I try to imagine being on one's deathbed and someone asking for a few things that upset you in life. Imagining yourself, whilst taking your last breaths, saying "I got really angry about people who support football teams which I don't think they should support" kinda clarifies how ridiculous it is.

Saying that, Welsh people calling each other Scousers and Mancs is undoubtedly cringeworthy
    It's a wind up act

He's not arsed who supports who.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post

I want my dying words to be, “plastic bastards”. That would make me very happy

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I want my dying words to be, “plastic bastards”. That would make me very happy
    We at www.HomicidesRus.Com have a number of tailored packages to suit your needs. Why not upgrade to the VIP option where for just another £250 your loved ones will get a personalised DVD of those heartfelt last words to mark the event.

Discretion assured.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    We at www.HomicidesRus.Com have a number of tailored packages to suit your needs. Why not upgrade to the VIP option where for just another £250 your loved ones will get a personalised DVD of those heartfelt last words to mark the event.

Discretion assured.
    If I can have Liverpool and Man U shirts burning on the ward as I take my last breath……we have a deal.

This is what makes this messageboard the dog’s bollocks.... my Benidorm anecdote morphing into death bed wishes in just two pages Thanks to all

This is what makes this messageboard the dog’s bollocks.... my Benidorm anecdote morphing into death bed wishes in just two pages Thanks to all
    😂😂😂

happy to help

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    A jew, a catholic and a muslim walk into a restaurant. They had a lovely meal together.

An Englishman, an Indian and an American walk into a bar … “on your own Mr Sunak?” asks the barman.

Have posted this before so apologies for repeating myself if it was on this board, around 2015 was in Amsterdam on a stag do, stumbled across a sports bar when Dortmund were playing someone else in possibly a CL final. There was a Swiss guy actively supporting Dortmund and a f**king clown in a Man U shirt ripping this piss out of this bloke who was a complete stranger - ‘How can you support a team, that’s not even from you’re country!’ He berated this poor fella in his strong Brizzle accent.
    I went outside for a smoke and saw the wurzel and said to him ‘you’ve got some front, how the f**k can you wear that shirt being from Brizzle?’
    He was genuinely shocked and finally said ‘well my dad supported them, didn’t he?!’

I feel such a fool