Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
A bit off political topic but does anyone have any source documents that WalesBales is actually a Cardiff City fan?
I have stalked his posts since his year sabbatical and as you may suspect there are loads about the kind of topics that usually involve vagueness or evasion when asked for the source documents he say's he lives by.

But when I went back to his resurrection on here the only posts that aren't Reseting are about Premier League teams and managers, Wales and overseas teams. The only thing I could see where he mentioned Cardiff was when he gloated that Ben Cabango scored against us when he had a shit game against the Czechs a few days earlier.

So, any proof?
Mullen’s research suggests that professionals should focus not on the stalkers as criminals but as vulnerable, distressed individuals whose behaviours reflect, at least in part, the influence of a serious underlying mental disorder. The most important step in the management of stalkers is to see them as individuals in need of psychological help.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...e-mind-stalker