Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
The first rule of CCMB is don’t post anything that upsets the in crowd. They will get their steel toecaps on, and in wrestling tag style fashion, give you a good kicking.
There are plenty on here that love to get offended on other peoples behalf as well.
Oh, and just like Bazil Fawlty kept saying ‘don’t mention the war’, don’t mention the rebrand.
I did the other day, but i think i got away with it.
��
I think we can add Morison, I have just read this from the Lone Gunman, to which I agree he splits the fans this could be interesting

This is what’s going to make his tenure so interesting. Morison polarises opinion more than any other City manager I can remember. Already there are those who can’t stand him and those who seem to really rate him. Few people seem to be neutral.

His personality is unusual, the way he talks to the press is unusual, the way he speaks about his players is unusual and his levels of confidence and self-belief are off the scale for someone so inexperienced, especially considering the results since he took over.

It’s going to be genuinely fascinating to see how this plays out as it really could go any way.