+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock at St David's Hall

Warnock at St David's Hall

Anybody go?

Did he have any stories about City while he was there?

Re: Warnock at St David's Hall

Poetry ?

It's a bit odd

Mind you he is a Bible basher

Great manager though

Great times

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Anybody go?

Did he have any stories about City while he was there?
    Looks like they enjoyed it!
    https://twitter.com/warnockofficial/...rxJVk-GIwEiW3Q

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    It just goes to show that the often negative opinions expressed on this board about his reign at City and him as a person are not representative of the general overall opinion that he did a good job and was good for this club. The people that continually spout those negative opinions should be suitably embarrassed (but dont hold your breath for that one).

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    It just goes to show that the often negative opinions expressed on this board about his reign at City and him as a person are not representative of the general overall opinion that he did a good job and was good for this club. The people that continually spout those negative opinions should be suitably embarrassed (but dont hold your breath for that one).
    I've not seen too many slamming him on here in all fairness.
    I think most of us appreciate the job he was initially doing.
    Let's be fair though, he likes the pound note. That's why he's doing these gigs, he's getting paid.
    My concerns are with how he operated when he had money to spend, I'll say no more than that where the money is concerned.
    He was a good manager, he worked very well on a limited budget. I think he should have been given a golden handshake a lot earlier though.

International

We were his kind of people

Great Manager gave us some fantastic memories, I quite liked us bullying othe teams!

I wouldn’t call it a “limited budget”! 🤣🤣
    Warnock was proven to be very wasteful when it came to paying significant fees, but hey, this has been done to death in so many other threads, so I’ll save my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    I wouldn’t call it a “limited budget”! 🤣🤣
    Warnock was proven to be very wasteful when it came to paying significant fees, but hey, this has been done to death in so many other threads, so I’ll save my breath.
    You know what I meant, when he first came in.
    Once the purse strings were loosened, things changed, as I've stated.

This one tweet does that does it?