+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Touchel gone

Re: Touchel gone

If Potter goes to Chelsea does it rule him out of replacing Southgate if he leaves England after the World Cup? Would cost the FA a lot more to prize him away from Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Obscene money has created a monster
    If i was a footballer then i'd go for the money,and i would play for anyone who offered the most with the best conditions in my contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    If i was a footballer then i'd go for the money,and i would play for anyone who offered the most with the best conditions in my contract.
    I wouldn't

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I wouldn't
    **** that, i would! I've always been like it, especially when contracting. I crossed the road to another building site because they were paying an extra 50p per m2. No loyalty from me when it comes to selling my labour and skills.

**** that, i would! I've always been like it, especially when contracting. I crossed the road to another building site because they were paying an extra 50p per m2. No loyalty from me when it comes to selling my labour and skills.
    I’m with Gluey, if I were a top footballer, there are certain teams I’d never play for, no matter what they offered me.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Why do you say that mate? He could quite easily walk away from Leicester couldn’t he?
    Because if it had been 18 months or so ago the job could easily have gone to him, but his current predicament makes him damaged goods

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I’m with Gluey, if I were a top footballer, there are certain teams I’d never play for, no matter what they offered me.
    I’m with Tuerto. Loyalty is 100% one way. I’m maximizing for me and mine every single time

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    I’m with Tuerto. Loyalty is 100% one way. I’m maximizing for me and mine every single time
    Bang on! Most employers don't give a stuff about you, if the shit hits the fan then they'll bomb you out without a second thought. It's just work at the end of the day, get in, get out and get paid as much as possible

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Crazy i'd whore myself to the highest bidder. Could be finished in one tackle.

You would have been if you played against me

I think you should say that your principles work the other way too.
    That is, if you're hiring, you believe that the worker is worthy of his hire - 'cept you can put it better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I think you should say that your principles work the other way too.
    That is, if you're hiring, you believe that the worker is worthy of his hire - 'cept you can put it better than this.
    Absolutely! I'd play for the jacks if they were offering the right money. I don't give a ****. No loyalty when it comes to looking after my family.

Absolutely! I'd play for the jacks if they were offering the right money. I don't give a ****.
    That isn't quite what I had in mind - just more of the same

That isn't quite what I had in mind - just more of the same
    I do respect other peoples labour and i believe in paying fairly for other peoples expertise and skills. Although that yacht you demanded in the bill i received from you for the excellent work that you carried out for me was a little over the top

I do respect other peoples labour and i believe in paying fairly for other peoples expertise and skills. Although that yacht you demanded in the bill i received from you for the excellent work that you carried out for me was a little over the top
    That's more like it!
    It was more like a pedalo, to be fair...

Just give him the coordinates of a shipwrecked yacht that is currently sitting at the bottom of the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Just give him the coordinates of a shipwrecked yacht that is currently sitting at the bottom of the ocean
    He'd find the yacht, the name of it, who built it and how many owners it has had

I'm touched....

I'm touched....
    I know...

Well you are not

It's perfectly possible in life to be happy in your job and not be ruled by money

Quite a lot of people do it

It would be a better world

Bang on! Most employers don't give a stuff about you, if the shit hits the fan then they'll bomb you out without a second thought. It's just work at the end of the day, get in, get out and get paid as much as possible
    Thatchers child

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    That's your opinion , loyalty is the sign of a good relationship or a good company , of a good society

The amount you earn becomes a flat graph

Thatchers child
    It's my Labour, i'm putting a value on my skills, i'm not profiteering. Give yer head a shake.

Well you are not

It's perfectly possible in life to be happy in your job and not be ruled by money

I know that i'm not, that's why i said 'If i was'

Well you are not

Boot licker.