+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Rumours doing the rounds

Re: Rumours doing the rounds

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yes because internet jousting with other name callers and multis such as yourself is so akin to managing young people in a professional capacity

On your bike Flower Man
    Here you go again with your multi paranoia , funny how you try and discredit the individual rather than concentrate in the post in question. Before calling out the manager , which you have done continuously since he was appointed try and get yourself in order.

For reference funny how you have only brought up these allegations since Morison was relieved of his duties.

As I’ve said previously , if you think me or anyone else is a mult, ask Mike Morris to undertake a simple audit.

I've yet to see a word anywhere attributed to Morison since his departure.

Is his mobile phone on the blink?

Has he enrolled at a Cistercians' monastery?

Fearing Vinnie's diddled him of a few quid, is he busy counting his payoff?

[QUOTE=Llandaff Blue;5346916]Well done hard man. It's not acceptable in any work place, football is no different

If what JR is saying is true (in fairness he's calling Morison's behaviour out since he was appointed) then thank **** he's gone. Not only was his football shit

So you haven’t been down to watch the City this season?

Two of the young players from last season, one left, one now out on loan, had been part of the first team squad last season under Mick and had a locker / own personal space in the senior dressing room since pre-season, they were classed as part of the first team squad rather than the Under 23s and in their changing room.

When Morison made some signings in January they both had their belongings thrown out of the locker and dumped into the under 23s changing room with no explanation beforehand. Just turned up to training to find their belongings removed. Fair enough if they werent part of the plans and they needed the locker for the new players but they should have been told beforehand.

Is this an acceptable way to treat young staff? He talked about nothing being handed on a plate to young players but why would he think he doesnt even owe them an explanation, having been part of the first team dressing room for 6 months and then just kicked out with no explanation? The mans man management skills were an absolute joke. He will need serious training if hes ever to make it in management.
    yes I remember hearing about this before.
    not really that big of a deal, of course if you bring in new signings they need to be in the first team lockers ahead of someone who is on the fringes of the squad.
    probably could have been handled better but surely there are other people who can have that conversation other than the manager?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Here you go again with your multi paranoia , funny how you try and discredit the individual rather than concentrate in the post in question. Before calling out the manager , which you have done continuously since he was appointed try and get yourself in order.

For reference funny how you have only brought up these allegations since Morison was relieved of his duties.

As I’ve said previously , if you think me or anyone else is a mult, ask Mike Morris to undertake a simple audit.
    You messed up last week Flower Man. We were in a conversation and you replied with the wrong account. Take it on the chin, you got rumbled.

I only found out about the making a young pro cry at West Brom yesterday, hence this thread and the word “rumours”.

As for only bringing things to light since he was relieved of his duties I’ve been alluding to it for 9 months the way he behaves towards the young players, are you blind?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    not really that big of a deal, of course if you bring in new signings they need to be in the first team lockers ahead of someone who is on the fringes of the squad.
    probably could have been handled better but surely there are other people who can have that conversation other than the manager?
    So if it’s not the first teams managers job to tell players who are part of the first team squad that they are no longer part of the first team squad, who’s job is it exactly?

Not that big of a deal unless of course it was you who had their belongings dumped out of their locker with no prior warning or explanation. Imagine working in an office then coming in one day and your belongings have been thrown into another room and someone else is sitting at your desk, with no explanation. No big deal.

You messed up last week Flower Man. We were in a conversation and you replied with the wrong account. Take it on the chin, you got rumbled.

I only found out about the making a young pro cry at West Brom yesterday, hence this thread and the word “rumours”.

As for only bringing things to light since he was relieved of his duties I’ve been alluding to it for 9 months the way he behaves towards the young players, are you blind?
    Bullshit mate that’s your paranoia, I can assure you I have better things to do that open up numerous accounts, and put it this way, most of the accounts on here have different names to when I had an account years ago apart from TOBW,Dave S,and Bluetit.

As I said , if you think I have more than one account pass the details to a moderator to perform a simple I.P audit. That’s all you have to do. It’s that simple.

Bullshit mate that’s your paranoia, I can assure you I have better things to do that open up numerous accounts, and put it this way, most of the accounts on here have different names to when I had an account years ago apart from TOBW,Dave S,and Bluetit.

As I said , if you think I have more than one account pass the details to a moderator to perform a simple I.P audit. That’s all you have to do. It’s that simple.
    Get over it, you been outed

[QUOTE=DubaiDai;5347210]
    Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Well done hard man. It's not acceptable in any work place, football is no different

If what JR is saying is true (in fairness he's calling Morison's behaviour out since he was appointed) then thank **** he's gone. Not only was his football shit

So you haven’t been down to watch the City this season?
    Block 111, row f, seat 757

Every home game bar brum.

Get over it, you been outed
    You’re keeping on again, as I’ve said ask a moderator to undertake a simple I.P audit.

You’re keeping on again, as I’ve said ask a moderator to undertake a simple I.P audit.
    Youre the one keeping on, I couldn’t give a shit, it’s no Biggie. I know what I saw.

Get back to the thread in hand and stop trying to make it about you like a Btec Sludge. Me, me, me.

Not that big of a deal unless of course it was you who had their belongings dumped out of their locker with no prior warning or explanation. Imagine working in an office then coming in one day and your belongings have been thrown into another room and someone else is sitting at your desk, with no explanation. No big deal.
    tbh the young players on the fringes of the squad shouldn't probably have been moved to the first team lockers until they've earned it

tbh the young players on the fringes of the squad shouldn't probably have been moved to the first team lockers until they've earned it
    They’d been in the first team squad and changing room since pre season and made multiple appearances / in the squad regularly for the first team too LOL. How else are they meant to have a pathway into the first team on a Saturday if they are not training and being part of the first team squad in the week leading up to matches?

What a ridiculous defence of the indefensible.

It’s like someone like Oliver Denham being thrown out of the changing room with no explanation this year having been part of the first team squad all season.

They’d been in the first team squad and changing room since pre season and made multiple appearances / in the squad regularly for the first team too LOL. How else are they meant to have a pathway into the first team if they are not training and being part of the first team squad in the week leading up to matches?

It’s like a Oliver Denham being thrown out of the changing room with no explanation this season having been part of the first team squad all season.
    you don't have to have a locker in the main changing room to train with the first team.

I think you can make a pretty decent guess on who the two players are based on what JR's said in this thread and others and both had made their debuts & been training with the firsts for some time (if I'm right in my guess one of them made first team squads in 20/21). Why shouldn't players playing and training with the firsts be based in their changing room?

Youre the one keeping on, I couldn’t give a shit, it’s no Biggie. I know what I saw.

Get back to the thread in hand and stop trying to make it about you like a Btec Sludge. Me, me, me.
    Shut up you absolute whopper

you don't have to have a locker in the main changing room to train with the first team.
    This isn’t just young boys training with the squad to get a feel, they were actually appearing in the first team of course they should be in the main changing room.

Anyway, wether you think they shouldn’t have been in the changing room in the first place is irrelevant, they were in the changing room, they’d been there for 7/8 months and they were just thrown out like a piece of garbage.

Shut up you absolute whopper
    No

It’s your bullshit thread.

It’s your bullshit thread.
    Ok

International

They’d been in the first team squad and changing room since pre season and made multiple appearances / in the squad regularly for the first team too LOL. How else are they meant to have a pathway into the first team on a Saturday if they are not training and being part of the first team squad in the week leading up to matches?

It’s like someone like Oliver Denham being thrown out of the changing room with no explanation this year having been part of the first team squad all season.
    Can Denham play left back I wonder we are short there a route back in for him!

International

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I think you can make a pretty decent guess on who the two players are based on what JR's said in this thread and others and both had made their debuts & been training with the firsts for some time (if I'm right in my guess one of them made first team squads in 20/21). Why shouldn't players playing and training with the firsts be based in their changing room?
    Who?

International

Two of the young players from last season, one left, one now out on loan, had been part of the first team squad last season under Mick and had a locker / own personal space in the senior dressing room since pre-season, they were classed as part of the first team squad rather than the Under 23s and in their changing room.

When Morison made some signings in January they both had their belongings thrown out of the locker and dumped into the under 23s changing room with no explanation beforehand. Just turned up to training to find their belongings removed. Fair enough if they werent part of the plans and they needed the locker for the new players but they should have been told beforehand.

Is this an acceptable way to treat young staff? He talked about nothing being handed on a plate to young players but why would he think he doesnt even owe them an explanation, having been part of the first team dressing room for 6 months and then just kicked out with no explanation? The mans man management skills were an absolute joke. He will need serious training if hes ever to make it in management.
    That is harsh and very embarrassing for a young player, I would laugh myself and plan to get my own back, like now i'd be seen laughing and liking his sacking posts, but if it was done to my Son I wouldn't be happy all!

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Can Denham play left back I wonder we are short there a route back in for him!
    But ask him nicely. We don't want to upset him..