+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Twin Town

Re: Twin Town

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post
    Great movie, some of the script and comedy was genius. I lived with a couple of Aussies and kiwis when travelling back in 2001 and it was their favourite movie, always had it on after a few beers.
    It absolutely bombed at the box office but was a massive DVD hit. One of those cult things I suppose. I know that my friend decided to take an upfront payment for his services and was initially glad. I think he ended up losing out big time but he wasn't the type of person to be bothered by money.

seen it once and can't remember anything about it so i wont be watching again

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
    It absolutely bombed at the box office but was a massive DVD hit. One of those cult things I suppose. I know that my friend decided to take an upfront payment for his services and was initially glad. I think he ended up losing out big time but he wasn't the type of person to be bothered by money.
    I watched it when it came out, and then again about 4 or 5 years ago. Enjoyed it the first time, the second time was more of a struggle!

(Btw Did you get tickets for the Hamburg derby in the end?)

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    I watched it when it came out, and then again about 4 or 5 years ago. Enjoyed it the first time, the second time was more of a struggle!

(Btw Did you get tickets for the Hamburg derby in the end?)
    No mate, life events got in the way unfortunately. Your advice was much appreciated though, I didn't see your private message for a while sorry. I'll get over there in the next few years.
    👍