Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
This was common knowledge when he signed as it is classed as an international loan, I posted this on here a while back following Sami Adjayi’s injury at Wigan
Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
It is good news but why oh why do people start these scaremongering stories without checking the facts first ?
It is very good news if Cedric Kipre's loan agreement prevents WBA calling him back in January.

But what is the significance of it being an 'international loan', TWGL1? I have done a bit of homework this afternoon and can find nothing in the regulations or guidance which touches on recall agreements being any different for international from domestic loans? My take is that is irrelevant. It is all down to whether the specific loan agreement contains a recall provision or not - or have I missed something?

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance...n-6---players/

Hopefully the 'news' this afternoon is correct and there is no way WBA can recall Kipre, but as our outstanding loan signing from the start of last season was recalled by his parent club (Ryan Giles taken back by Wolves) there was a very good reason for fans to be concerned about Kipre. How, dml1954, would any fan on this board 'check the facts first' on the loan agreement - the agreements aren't in the public domain.