+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ken Choo

Ken Choo

Just saw him at the stadium with a few other directors, I thought he didn’t attend matches?

Re: Ken Choo

[QUOTE=Splott-light...;5358938]bless you..[/QUOTE

Don’t worry Pete I didn’t ask for a selfie

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Just saw him at the stadium with a few other directors, I thought he didn’t attend matches?
    Read stuff on here, realise he needed to put in a show

Never believe anything you read on here.

Hudson being replaced ? Seemed to be a lot of Warnock-style fist pumps etc at the end of the game

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    So he wasn't there?

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Hudson being replaced ? Seemed to be a lot of Warnock-style fist pumps etc at the end of the game
    Tactically he was spot on today , pulled Rotherham all over the place which appeared to nullify their physical side.

Subs changed the game too, I thought

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post

You do realise that you contribute as well?

Genuine question. Who were the "few other directors"?

Steve Borley always attends games , but Mehmet Dalman does so only very rarely and the other directors of the club never do. So are they sure that there were a few directors there or were you referring to Rotherham FC directors?

The reference was in response to the assumption that Ken Choo didn’t attend matches. The other suits could well have been Rotherham, or even corporate sponsors, I suppose in hindsight.

The reference was in response to the assumption that Ken Choo didn’t attend matches. The other suits could well have been Rotherham, or even corporate sponsors, I suppose in hindsight.
    That clarifies it, but the original post was a bit misleading. Ken Choo does attend some matches as part of the 2 days a week he now commits to CCFC matters , the rest of his time being taken up working for other Vincent Tan businesses in the UK and elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninian1962 View Post
    That clarifies it, but the original post was a bit misleading. Ken Choo does attend some matches as part of the 2 days a week he now commits to CCFC matters , the rest of his time being taken up working for other Vincent Tan businesses in the UK and elsewhere.
    So he attends most games as a representative of V.T ?

So he attends most games as a representative of V.T ?
    He attends some games , not most games. Outside the 2 days he spends working as CEO of CCFC he delegates what would be his normal tasks as CEO to other employees at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninian1962 View Post
    He attends some games , not most games. Outside the 2 days he spends working as CEO of CCFC he delegates what would be his normal tasks as CEO to other employees at the club.
    No different to any other club then I suppose unless it’s Stoke City or a local benefactor , thanks for the clarification

I don't whenever you say anything.