+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Croatia Away - Split

Croatia Away - Split

I've just been looking at options for getting to and from Split for an 845pm kick off on Saturday 25 March. It's not ideal with direct flights mainly going from London airports to Zagreb, and Dubrovnik to a lesser extent. With dog-leg flights to Split you are always against the clock if your initial flight is delayed.

Coach travel to/from Zagreb or Dubrovnik is estimated between 3.5 and 4.5 hours and the idea of boarding a coach at 1130pm isn't massively appealing.

Is anybody else considering just having a weekend break in Zagreb? There are direct flights on Friday and Sunday with Ryanair from Stansted which are currently priced up at £139. I wonder what interest there will be after the World Cup. Wonky Sheep appear to have sold out both of their 2 night trips.

Re: Croatia Away - Split

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Bosch View Post
    I've just been looking at options for getting to and from Split for an 845pm kick off on Saturday 25 March. It's not ideal with direct flights mainly going from London airports to Zagreb, and Dubrovnik to a lesser extent. With dog-leg flights to Split you are always against the clock if your initial flight is delayed.

Coach travel to/from Zagreb or Dubrovnik is estimated between 3.5 and 4.5 hours and the idea of boarding a coach at 1130pm isn't massively appealing.

Is anybody else considering just having a weekend break in Zagreb? There are direct flights on Friday and Sunday with Ryanair from Stansted which are currently priced up at £139. I wonder what interest there will be after the World Cup. Wonky Sheep appear to have sold out both of their 2 night trips.
    leigh james is doing coaches from zagreb 35 return