+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: MARK HUDSON SACKED

Re: MARK HUDSON SACKED

So we havent got the players for a direct game and we havent go the players for a passing game and cant buy new players to improve. Plus Bamba and Hoillet no longer options to improve us.

We are fecked.🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Remind me again how many managers have got us promoted to the Premier League with free signings like Bamba, Hoillett and NML? But SOME people don’t want to remember that. Utterly laughable.

I’ll just leave it there.
    You can leave it wherever you like. But you seem to be suggesting that people have selective memories while forgetting the mess he left which affected us for years afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Clough took a rag bag bunch at forest and got them up then made them champions

Kenny Burns was towards the end of his career and playing as a striker for Birmingham City when clough used him as a centre back

It's not as if all the players are one inch high and four foot wide and can only play on the wing
    That was when they were on fags and beer...these days our lot are on Lemsip and tiktok

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    So we havent got the players for a direct game and we havent go the players for a passing game and cant buy new players to improve. Plus Bamba and Hoillet no longer options to improve us.

We are fecked.��
    We look for a manager that suits the players we have. Of course, the club has no idea what to do on this, so yes, we're fecked.

I do feel for Hudson. Was put in a role that he wasnt ready for and expected to solve some real issues with the side.

Warnock and Dyche FFS, I just cannot be arsed watching shit long ball football again

Clough took a rag bag bunch at forest and got them up then made them champions

Kenny Burns was towards the end of his career and playing as a striker for Birmingham City when clough used him as a centre back

It's not as if all the players are one inch high and four foot wide and can only play on the wing
    40 plus years ago the game was completely different you dinosaur.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff Ultra View Post
    Warnock and Dyche FFS, I just cannot be arsed watching shit long ball football again
    While it started to look a bit different under Morison it’s looked awful under Hudson. Almost pretending we are playing.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    While it started to look a bit different under Morison it’s looked awful under Hudson. Almost pretending we are playing.
    I think teams worked out pretty quick we were easy to play against.

It was always going one way.

We are an easy afternoon for everyone.

Luckily there are other crap sides who cant break us down so we pick up some points.

Are there 3 worse than us I dont think so. Rotherham smashed in 4 today. Teams will fight for points and pick up results. I dont fancy our lot in a scrap.

And the results have been near enough identical. We had 11 points from 10 games under Morison. Both of them haven't got the first clue and the coaching is clearly appalling. Every single coach, analyst or whatever need to go. It needs to be a complete clean sweep, and if Dalman and Choo are included, even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I think teams worked out pretty quick we were easy to play against.

It was always going one way.

We are an easy afternoon for everyone.

Luckily there are other crap sides who cant break us down so we pick up some points.

Are there 3 worse than us I dont think so. Rotherham smashed in 4 today. Teams will fight for points and pick up results. I dont fancy our lot in a scrap.
    If your striker is Harris the opposition must think ok he’s busy but just leave him to it. Like an annoying wasp, won’t go away but doesn’t do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I agree that NW would be unsuited to this squad but saying the type of football isn’t at fault, I’m not so sure. It’s horrendously slow, we spend minutes ponderously moving up the pitch then all the way back again. This was the biggest time waste of today that hindered us throughout.
    I agree and it was as slow as I’ve seen it today. However, we were moving the ball much quicker early in the season. Say what you like about Morison, and I was not a fan, you knew what we were trying to do under him - it was just a mess under Hudson.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I agree and it was as slow as I’ve seen it today. However, we were moving the ball much quicker early in the season. Say what you like about Morison, and I was not a fan, you knew what we were trying to do under him - it was just a mess under Hudson.
    Absolutely. It's nothing to do with the type of football.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    And the results have been near enough identical. We had 11 points from 10 games under Morison. Both of them haven't got the first clue and the coaching is clearly appalling. Every single coach, analyst or whatever need to go. It needs to be a complete clean sweep, and if Dalman and Choo are included, even better.
    I think this has been done before.

I still think Morison would have found a way to get us playing, he seemed to have that obsessive nature for detail which worked for and against him. was always going to be hard to get a new group playing. Hudson had the benefit of them building. Morison has some great moments and awful moments, mostly ego and changing line ups randomly. We lost the ego but seemed less of a plan and few good moments.

All pointless really, both wrong appointments

Who knows what Morison would have done, looking at Hudsons results after the short uplift in those few games it’s clear he hasn’t added anything other than pressing.

We'd scored 7 goals in 10 games under Morison, 3 came in one game with a formation we consigned to the bin straight after. It was absolutely shocking under him as well. The whole season has been slow, ponderous and punchless. In hindsight, I wish Morison was still here so he could own this mess. I don't doubt we'd have looked a mess under Morison after a while as he scrambled to find a way for this squad to score more goals. Both managers were criminally out of their depth, and it doesn't matter if Hudson is worse when both are so far off the level. They are by a stretch the worst managers in the league this season.

I think this has been done before.

I still think Morison would have found a way to get us playing, he seemed to have that obsessive nature for detail which worked for and against him. was always going to be hard to get a new group playing. Hudson had the benefit of them building. Morison has some great moments and awful moments, mostly ego and changing line ups randomly. We lost the ego but seemed less of a plan and few good moments.

All pointless really, both wrong appointments

Who knows what Morison would have done, looking at Hudsons results after the short uplift in those few games it’s clear he hasn’t added anything other than pressing.
    Morison wouldn't have got more goals out of this side. There aren't goals in it.

The real guilty party is Tan. These are his choices and they are dreadful. It is remarkable we've managed to have 4 managers since Neil Warnock and they've all got exponentially worse.

We'd scored 7 goals in 10 games under Morison, 3 came in one game with a formation we consigned to the bin straight after. It was absolutely shocking under him as well. The whole season has been slow, ponderous and punchless. In hindsight, I wish Morison was still here so he could own this mess. I don't doubt we'd have looked a mess under Morison after a while as he scrambled to find a way for this squad to score more goals. Both managers were criminally out of their depth, and it doesn't matter if Hudson is worse when both are so far off the level. They are by a stretch the worst managers in the league this season.
    You’ve not had a good word to say about the team since day one though have you.

You’ve not had a good word to say about the team since day one though have you.
    They're 21st, Bob, and I'm not in the least bit surprised

They're 21st, Bob, and I'm not in the least bit surprised
    You know a lot about the game and I’ve been surprised and disappointed by your lack of constructive criticism - basically, all you say is everything is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Well, both Jason Perry and Ian Walsh on the Radio Wales phone-in have said the same as me. Perhaps they're wrong as well.

Ian Walsh gave a resounding "Good God, no" to the thought of Warnock while Perry strongly disagreed with even thinking about him.
    Walsh is hopeless , Perry is a United fan

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    40 plus years ago the game was completely different you dinosaur.
    I may be a traditionalist but unlike the dinosaur I ain't extinct

You know a lot about the game and I’ve been surprised and disappointed by your lack of constructive criticism - basically, all you say is everything is crap.
    I was not the only one to notice this then after all.

Walsh is hopeless , Perry is a United fan
    Staying up is the one and only consideration - if it's Warnock, so be it.

I agree with this.

I didn’t especially like Morison but you could see what he was trying to do. Maybe the players weren’t very good at it but it was clear that there was some sort of plan and it may have evolved if he hadn’t mysteriously got the sack only to be replaced by another novice.

I’m not suggesting for a minute that Morison was any sort of footballing saviour but I haven’t been able to work out what Hudson’s plans were or what the team was trying to do. The only credit I can give Hudson is that his teams weren’t as boring as watching Neil Harris’s teams (without Tomlin anyway) but then again, we are staring relegation in the face….

All very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Staying up is the one and only consideration - if it's Warnock, so be it.
    We need somebody with his drive and will to win

We need a man manager to get this team to shape up and run through brick walls

We can worry about pretty feckin passing in the summer