+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Manager rumours..

Re: Manager rumours..

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    I would take Sam over any one else linked.
    Looks like it could just be because someone posted a photo of him allegedly catching a train to Cardiff this morning! A few bets placed on the back of that it seems.

"According to Alan Nixon (Sun on Sunday, 22.01.23, page 59), Cardiff City’s search for a replacement for Mark Hudson comes with one big demand.
    That major stipulation is that the successful candidate must prove that his ‘previous teams managed a lot of shots in games’."
    Not the first time he's wanted the team to shoot more if true.
    https://the72.co.uk/2023/01/22/repor...-for-new-boss/

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    "According to Alan Nixon (Sun on Sunday, 22.01.23, page 59), Cardiff City’s search for a replacement for Mark Hudson comes with one big demand.
    That major stipulation is that the successful candidate must prove that his ‘previous teams managed a lot of shots in games’."
    Nixon is a scattergun journalist, I stopped following him on Twitter as he has a selfish agenda and can’t take criticism. His links are vague and he claims success on the merest of evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Would love this to happen
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Nixon is a scattergun journalist, I stopped following him on Twitter as he has a selfish agenda and can’t take criticism. His links are vague and he claims success on the merest of evidence.
    And he works for the Sun.

I cant see much wrong with that if im honest.
    What he seems to be suggesting is he wants an attack minded manager??

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I mean it's clearly the side of the game we need to improve

Are the club aware how little time we have left to do anything in this transfer window?

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    I would take Sam over any one else linked.
    But big Sam has never been an option

What’s the point of shooting when none of the players have a shot in them

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Are the club aware how little time we have left to do anything in this transfer window?
    No, only you are.

Please put in your CV and save us oh mighty one.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    No, only you are.

Please put in your CV and save us oh mighty one.
    Yeah, nice one.

Will be away a while getting my sides stitched back up after that absolute cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Yeah, that's fair enough, as long as they're not going to just pick whichever applicant has the highest shots per game ratio at his last club. There are shots and then there are shots. We supposedly had 22 of them yesterday. I'd be more concerned by goals scored than shots taken.
    I'm sure there's more to it than the journo's suggesting anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Yeah, nice one.

Will be away a while getting my sides stitched back up after that absolute cracker.
    I'm not sure how you read that as a joke. You're not meant to be sarcastically pretending to laugh, it was a serious comment.

I've read your posts this week, you know a lot,maybe all there is to know. Get your CV in.

Does anyone think the owners of Brentford and Bournemouth had a direct influence on style of play and manager selection ?

IF this is true, it is disappointing to find out that Tan is none the wiser after all this time.

It is not possible to have a modern football club structure with joined-up thinking when you also have an eccentric, controlling owner who knows nothing about the game meddling with on the pitch affairs and recruitment.

What we NEED is a new owner.

I'm not sure how you read that as a joke. You're not meant to be sarcastically pretending to laugh, it was a serious comment.

I've read your posts this week, you know a lot,maybe all there is to know. Get your CV in.
    Just care about the club. That's all.

These people are running it into the ground.

They'll find out the level of fan discontent soon when season tickets are on sale I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Does anyone think the owners of Brentford and Bournemouth had a direct influence on style of play and manager selection ?

IF this is true, it is disappointing to find out that Tan is none the wiser after all this time.

It is not possible to have a modern football club structure with joined-up thinking when you also have an eccentric, controlling owner who knows nothing about the game meddling with on the pitch affairs and recruitment.

the owner of Brentford definitely had an influence on those things

Ralph Hasshenhutl spotted in Cardiff...allegedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Mourinho gave him a lift and Big Sam is orchestrating the Canton mile route.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Was he on the same train as Large Samuel

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Was he on the same train as Large Samuel
    Hope he wasn’t on the same train as J Lloyd Samuel

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    the owner of Brentford definitely had an influence on those things
    Does the owner of Brentford know more about football than Tan by any chance ?

I have no idea about his or her background but I can't imagine someone like Tan ever having the know-with-all to hire someone like Thomas Frank for starters ...... if that is the level to which the Brentford owner has had an influence on things.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...chester-united

interesting article on Brentfords structure.

Getting the right people in place certainly helps.

Who'd have thought it.