Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
I guess in in our DNA. It's Cardiff. We're Cardiff. We don't support Liverpool, Man U, Chelsea or Arsenal. We're not used to highs. Back in the day a fancy cup draw would be exciting. It's like the Mafia, once you're in, you're in. It's still stupid though. Maybe the fact that it diverts from everything else is a good thing. Who knows? I don't know you, I don't your name but I feel like you're a mate. That's a positive. I used to see people on the Bob Bank and then sometimes I'd see them in "real life" and we'd nod. It's like that.
It is totally illogical.

I'm sure you're not the only one who has thought how many days they've spent watching City and thought how they could have used it more productively. I wouldn't change it though. Memories to last a lifetime and hopefully more to come. Some of the really $hit times are almost as memorable as the good times and usually funnier.

I'm sure I'm not the only one where City has been one of the only constants in life during bad times. A place where the City is the norm while the rest of your life is upside down helps, even when we're crap.

I got nothing against Tan personally. In much the same way if some new bloke took over your favourite restaurant or pub and started serving shite and trying crap new ideas would get flack he is doing it here but a football club is your football club. You can't go to the next pub or restaurant.