+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alfie

Re: Alfie

Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    I thought this was about me. Got me thinking what have i done now. Oh and by the way i am very much heterosexual.
    I though you had snuffed it or something ! 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    It’s disgusting and now playing the victim. He’s vile.
    Playing the victim is everywhere in our society, its becoming such a sad world .

£75,000 plus costs, but it was not an admission of liability or guilt

Not alot is it, you used to get that if you had a car accident

Disgusting, vile man.

Apparently paying his ex partner 75 grand is not an admission of liability or guilt

In other news ......

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    He's due to appear in panto in Cardiff this Christmas. If he had any sense he'd pull out until this is resolved.
    The children innocently warn him while the adults knowingly laugh or are dismayed

Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    I thought this was about me. Got me thinking what have i done now. Oh and by the way i am very much heterosexual.
    I did as well, thought you’d gone on I should have clicked that somebody called Gareth is obviously known as Alfie

I liked his book when I read it, then his Ego just took off and he came across as the most self-obsessed guy on TV.....but where there’s no humility there’s humiliation. Don't think he’ll get much TV work after this.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I liked his book when I read it, then his Ego just took off and he came across as the most self-obsessed guy on TV.....but where there’s no humility there’s humiliation. Don't think he’ll get much TV work after this.
    He's on Six Nations Sin Bin at 7pm on Friday with Gabby Logan.

He settled out of court, because if he was found guilty, then his tv career was over.

That show is utter rubbish

Small town Wales insular Rugby garbage

I watched about 5 minutes of this programme during the last series. It was embarrassingly awful - hopefully this new series is confined to BBC Wales region rather than being shown nationwide UK? Does he still portray himself as some kind of hero who has overcome HIV/AIDS?

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I watched about 5 minutes of this programme during the last series. It was embarrassingly awful - hopefully this new series is confined to BBC Wales region rather than being shown nationwide UK? Does he still portray himself as some kind of hero who has overcome HIV/AIDS?
    It's bbc Wales only as far as I know

It's bad enough they put us through the crap , if people in Bristol had to watch it there would be mass suicide

It's absolutely shite , it's worth watching to educate people how not to make TV shows

Gabby Logan is incredibly annoying and how she gets so much TV work is beyond me