+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why?

Re: Why?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I think all violent films should now be destroyed expect: Driller Killer , Chain Saw Massacre, Straw Dogs, Clockwork Orange pieces of art so badly misunderstood. ..

Oh and TV's On The Buses
    Or just don't show them at half time

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I think all violent films should now be destroyed expect: Driller Killer , Chain Saw Massacre, Straw Dogs, Clockwork Orange pieces of art so badly misunderstood. ..

Oh and TV's On The Buses
    Straw Dogs, what a film (the un-cut version)

the song is not banned, it has just been removed from the playlist at a particular event

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    the song is not banned, it has just been removed from the playlist at a particular event
    That's not the narrative here. The song is being erased because woke people don't like domestic violence and murder.

Will be interesting to see how loudly it is sung tomorrow now.

Tbf the atmosphere at Wales rugby games is frequently shocking so maybe this will rally the crowd a bit..?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Will be interesting to see how loudly it is sung tomorrow now.

Tbf the atmosphere at Wales rugby games is frequently shocking so maybe this will rally the crowd a bit..?

Don’t think it’ll be very loud tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Don’t think it’ll be very loud tomorrow
    Wtf its still only Thursday? 😩

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Complete over reaction of course, by cultural puritans that will achieve absolutely nothing whatsoever.

It's been axed by the bloody WRU. If they're cultural puritans, then God help us.

I'm all for this. Can someone go through all Tom Jones songs and ban every single one of them. The twat offends the shit out of me.

The Chief Constable of Dyfed Powys Police has come out and said it should be banned. Good on him. What we need is real policing like this.

We visited the ‘Death in Paradise’ set in Guadeloupe a couple of days ago, not a body in sight, so things are looking up there as well. Took a photo of my missus in one of the cells in the Honore police station though, I thought that was a plus for equality.

It's those Woke bastards (good name for a band that) who are to blame again.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Maybe Sir Tom could rewrite a few lines.
    For example,
    I crossed the street, she stood there laughing, and like grownups we popped out for a coffee and discussed our differences.
    Or went to counselling.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Yes - They've now decided to stop reading slasher fiction over the tannoy at half time in the rugby at the Millenium.
    Brilliant

Remember during our dungeon days ‘Simply The Best’ would be blasting out when the team came out of the tunnel of doom...I’m glad we dropped that blatant lie!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Remember during our dungeon days ‘Simply The Best’ would be blasting out when the team came out of the tunnel of doom...I’m glad we dropped that blatant lie!!!!!!
    Ah the memories, bring it back!

Should have banned it before it was released along with his other annoying crud

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'm all for this. Can someone go through all Tom Jones songs and ban every single one of them. The twat offends the shit out of me.
    I can’t stand him or his music

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Should have banned it before it was released along with his other annoying crud
    Agree Stan and I for one won't be chucking my knickers at him.