+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 3 MIDDLESBROUGH. Match thread

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 3 MIDDLESBROUGH. Match thread

"The players are simply not good enough"

It's this. We know damn well if we met a league one or two side tomorrow we might not win...some have said we couldn't even beat Wrexham.
    The players are too poor and no matter how much you train them they will not gel.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Rino and Wintle!!!! Thats why we are going down.
    It’s not, Ralls and Sawyers got overrun in midfield. Both their legs have gone. At least the other two have some energy about them. I can’t even bring myself to say we “lost” the midfield battle in the first half as it wasn’t even a contest.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    It’s not, Ralls and Sawyers got overrun in midfield. Both their legs have gone. At least the other two have some energy about them. I can’t even bring myself to say we “lost” the midfield battle in the first half as it wasn’t even a contest.
    Im not saying we are going down because of those 2 specifically by the way. However throwing in those 2 as the options shows how weak the squad is.

Sawyers legs are clearly gone and Ralls looks an old 28 year old who always relied on high energy. I still think id pick him over Rino in particular but im not convinced any combination available will solve our lack of creativity.

Id be picking 2 out of Ralls Wintle Rino King and telling Colwill hes in for the rest of the season.

If we are going down id rather do it with players who may have a long term future so for me lets give Colwill Davies King a decent go of it. The alternatives are not going to get us out of this so give our young players a go.

Im not saying we are going down because of those 2 specifically by the way. However throwing in those 2 as the options shows how weak the squad is.

Sawyers legs are clearly gone and Ralls looks an old 28 year old who always relied on high energy. I still think id pick him over Rino in particular but im not convinced any combination available will solve our lack of creativity.

Id be picking 2 out of Ralls Wintle Rino King and telling Colwill hes in for the rest of the season.

If we are going down id rather do it with players who may have a long term future so for me lets give Colwill Davies King a decent go of it. The alternatives are not going to get us out of this so give our young players a go.
    yeah agree about the younger players
    Sink or swim time

Agreed on youngsters, we keep picking the same players that got us in this mess and expect different results