+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: QPR sack Neil Critchley

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: QPR sack Neil Critchley

I’ll be honest I thought he was a good option after Morison. Guess wrong club for him..or maybe he’s more of an assistant.

International

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I’ll be honest I thought he was a good option after Morison. Guess wrong club for him..or maybe he’s more of an assistant.
    Like all of them, assistants and coaches taking Managers' jobs the majority fail, every appointed coach or assistant manager is just a pure gamble, it's like backing a 10-1 horse and hoping.

It's a pity they changed now, they were going down.

Bottom on 4, 6, 8,10, and 12 games
    https://www.soccerstats.com/formtabl...eague=england2

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Like all of them, assistants and coaches taking Managers' jobs the majority fail, every appointed coach or assistant manager is just a pure gamble, it's like backing a 10-1 horse and hoping.

It's a pity they changed now, they were going down.

Bottom on 4, 6, 8,10, and 12 games
    https://www.soccerstats.com/formtabl...eague=england2
    Critchley has done a good job as a manger, though. He's done extremely well at Blackpool, and extremely poorly at QPR.

Also, QPR weren't going down. They'd cut it fine, but even if they replicated their awful form, they'd just about have enough. They're still 8 clear of the bottom 3.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Critchley has done a good job as a manger, though. He's done extremely well at Blackpool, and extremely poorly at QPR.

Also, QPR weren't going down. They'd cut it fine, but even if they replicated their awful form, they'd just about have enough. They're still 8 clear of the bottom 3.
    I think they might well of they were in freefall, Ainsworth is not the messiah, and I'd love them to give to him he's a massive risk and could still take them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post

Real interesting discussion on Not the Top 20 Podcast, QPR built a squad for Beale, Critchley is a completely different manager to Beale. Not a poor manager but shite recruitment from QPR and lack of proper succession planning, they should have never hired him.

It does seem that 10 games is the norm, 15 if you are lucky!