+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 3 young people found dead in car in Cardiff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 3 young people found dead in car in Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if your initial post on this thread (which I replied to), was removed to protect Mike and this board from any potential action should, what you posted have been untrue. You posted at a time when people were waking up to the news, and I would guess, when not many has seen or heard of the social media posts you've mentioned.
    The other post mentioned drink driving, other messages since have mentioned more like drugs on social media.

Plenty of people outside of the CCMB bubble would have been aware of what was going on, I mentioned it to a lad at work when I pulled up having heard it on the radio as I drove in, ifrat I'd seen or heard of it, and he went on to tell me about the drink driving, posts on social media with them recorded doing them balloon canisters, and a lot of other stuff about where they had been before the crash.

There's a world outside of ccmb and people know things and talk about them.

I know how LoM feels now

Re: 3 young people found dead in car in Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    The other post mentioned drink driving, other messages since have mentioned more like drugs on social media.

Plenty of people outside of the CCMB bubble would have been aware of what was going on, I mentioned it to a lad at work when I pulled up having heard it on the radio as I drove in, ifrat I'd seen or heard of it, and he went on to tell me about the drink driving, posts on social media with them recorded doing them balloon canisters, and a lot of other stuff about where they had been before the crash.

There's a world outside of ccmb and people know things and talk about them.

I know how LoM feels now
    Good morning Sludge