Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
I don't think anyone talked about his military career though. My post was that this seer needed to buy a Ph.D on line whilst posting shit that the Japanese Mafia have a joint tool owned by them and the Russians to control the tides. If you have anything to rebut that he actually has a Ph.D then fire away!
I did one day before you posted this message. I wrote: 'He was a real former US army big noise in the field of secret technology' and linked to a video which referred to his US army rank in its title: Secret Super Weapons That Drive Disarmament Negotiations - Lt. Col. Thomas Bearden.

I'm quite forgiving of your dodgy memory at times because you were around when Will Hay and Arthur Askey appeared in films you'd queue to watch as a form of escapism from the drudgery of life in Abermiddleoffeckingnowhere.

I also take into account it must be a toss-up between you and Taunton Blue Meanie, Somerset's tallest turnip, about which of you unwittingly and repeatedly dosed up with aluminium and graphene oxide, etc, as per independent reports, two of which I've included in this thread who were interviewed by Stew Peters

Among the etcetera is lipid nanoparticles, an essential component of the human "hack" Harari gleefully boasted of. A video of him saying so is also included in this thread.

You've doubted prior that such technology can be delivered through a syringe.

Below is a 2011 article that highlights the work of Charles Lieber, a professor of chemistry and one of the world's top nanoscientist's. He says in that it was possible 12 years ago.

Virus-Sized Transistors - https://www.harvardmagazine.com/2011...ed-transistors