Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
That was clearly not the plan of football

It was many players, high intensity, utilise 5 subs.

We needed that many players for the style we was going for.

Just the players chosen were crap.

I wouldn't bet against the transfer comittee selecting Ojo, not Morison which probably took a chunk of the wages.
We signed 2 keepers that if you combined them together they still wouldn’t make a good one

An untried right back that couldn’t get into a relegated Scottish league side, as a project??

Sawyers whose coasted through the season

Rinohmota who has disappointed and was no better than we had

Ojo least said the better

Tanner who’s agent could sell ice cream to Eskimos

Etete who is the only one who looks like he could develop with decent coaching

Robinson, ODowda and Collins who look decent Championship players

Kipre and Philogene (after a slow start) were decent loan signings

In the previous January he bought in two forwards as it was clear then, that’s where the priority was

He failed to do that last summer and that’s why we ended up having such a crap scoring record

He can talk all the modern day management speaking an effort to portray that he understands what it means, but whilst he was in the building, on the grass and going through the protocols?

We were sinking like the Titanic

He wasn’t the worst City manager I’ve seen as Alan Durban holds that title, but he was certainly one of the most arrogant underachieving managers that I’ve ever seen

He’s found his level and his limitations talent wise have been exposed, that’s probably why not one other league or conference club have offered him a job imho