Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
It's pointless trying to have a sensible conversation with you, and yes you are a hate-filled, narrow minded and a bigot and you behave that way on frequent occasions.

It's barely worth talking statistics with you, as anything that doesn't accord with your view you just dismiss or run away from (as you did above with any critique of the Welsh Govt)

I'd love to know what your mates say about you when you walk away too. Probably agree to go for a chilled pint somewhere they won't be lectured by the same thing every time I should imagine!
'You don't back up what you say'

*gives you a link with a post full of statistics*

'It isn't worth discussing with you'

Incredible.

Lol tell yourself whatever you like about my mates (including Dudders who many on here will know who probably hates tories more than me) but I've got a great group of mates (none of whom can stand tories), honestly couldn't ask for better.

I did have a mate who was more a friend of a friend who was a staunch tory, we had a few discussions, he rambled on about nonsense like some of the elderly on this forum. Turned out he was a wife beating pedo to the surprise of nobody.