Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
I love how you all think there is a simple or easy solution to this and that somehow the country can easily process often hundreds of people illegally arriving daily.

The reality is you know how hard it is, but these people are handy pawns for a wider party political game. Nothing will change under Labour because if anything the things required to reduce the numbers will only be weakened by them, or, far more likely they try to do exactly the same as the current govt are, but this time they will be thrwarted by processes and organisations that they support.

What is baffling to me is that you guys don't see how fed up so many people are with this - those same people will be fed up at 'your lot' before long. I don't think many of you care that much for the people in question, let alone the hundreds of thousands of homeless Brits watching on, but at least if people start criticising a Labour govt you will be keener to sort the issue out.
This tory government is shite and incompetent and disingenuous...........equals ......we don't care about the migrants ?

You complete idiot

No wonder you have stayed away