I still think we have the makings of a good side, the frustration is that we know where the problems lie and are unable to resolve them until at least January or even until the end of the season.

We haven’t looked out of place against two teams who were playing in the Premier League last season, we just don’t yet have the strength in depth required in a couple of positions.

It’s clear that Simpson isn’t a Championship player,Romeo probably wouldn’t get into another side in the division, but there’s only a certain amount Bulut can do at this stage.

In an ideal world we could just lose the 5 or 6 players wasting a squad place, but who else would want them???

I’d like us to win the league, but in reality I’d be happy to see us continue to improve our playing style and build on that.

Success won’t come overnight and In truth there are a lot better placed teams than us who will be able to have a good go at a top six finish this season.

Strangely after the defeat yesterday I wasn’t that disappointed, just more annoyed that individuals cost us a point or even 3