+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bulut: 'At least we now know which players can step up'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bulut: 'At least we now know which players can step up'

a little unfair imho on certain players, we know it was a 2nd string team, if one of them had been asked to " step up " to the 1st team they might have done better, but it really was a 2nd string team, so they were not really asked to step up, they were asked to play in a team that wouldn't be good enough for the Championship

Re: Bulut: 'At least we now know which players can step up'

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    a little unfair imho on certain players, we know it was a 2nd string team, if one of them had been asked to " step up " to the 1st team they might have done better, but it really was a 2nd string team, so they were not really asked to step up, they were asked to play in a team that wouldn't be good enough for the Championship
    I agree, I only listened to the game, so I can’t be sure, but it.sounded like it was more experienced players who struggled most like Sawyers, Rinomhota, Romeo and Panzo and Evans found the defensive side of a role he must have barely played in before a struggle.

The commentators were very impressed by Rubin Colwill, Bulut less so it seems.