Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
Difficult for Runarsson, Panzo and Romeo, they will be judged by some fans as part of a defensive unit that conceded five, at least we still got our usual two goals and Colwill, and Etete had a chance to show what they could do going forward.

I wouldn't take too much out of this result, and I agree with previous posts in that we should have used young defensive players to give them experience not try and adapt midfielders.

It does highlight or weak spots for cover, centre half, left back and Striker injuries will hit us hard, we need cover for those areas in January if we can find them.
I’ve been impressed with Bulut, but still maintain he will need two transfer windows to get the players he needs around him.
Last night was a makeshift side with players playing out of position.
There was an opportunity for one or two to remind the manager what they were capable of and force him into thinking about how they could fit in with the current first team
It probably also confirmed to the coaching team that four or five players need to be moved on.

A win on Saturday and a place in the top six, and last night’s result will be a distant memory