Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
No. Where have I ever made blanket criticism of Labour party policy or Lib Dem policy or Plaid policy? When have I ever encouraged people to vote Tory?

I never have. The issue is that I will disagree with a few people on here who do make very blanket statements.

Nothing to say about Sludges conspiracy theories above then?
I haven't read what he said, but I can guess. Sludge and I are very anti Tory, but beyond that, there's a fair bit I disagree with him on.

I'm more interested in how you, as mentioned earlier in the thread, just keep on saying the same things over and over in a discussion as if the person on the other side of the argument will eventually be won around to your way of thinking.

This is a classic case in point - you maintain that this is heckling,

but to use your methods, I'll repeat that, as someone old enough to remember a time when politicians were judged positively because of the ability to handle hecklers well, it wasn't - Braveman ignored him and I don't blame her for that because he would have been barely audible to her, if she were being properly heckled, she would have known all about it.

You seriously don't have a problem with a Conservative party member being treated like this

https://news.sky.com/video/tory-conf...peech-12975962

for daring to disagree with the Home Secretary?