Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
James you are on another planet. Forget anti -semitic chanting, we have innocent children and babies being slaughtered by Israeli terrorists. Before you start that is no anti -semitic description, many Jewish people are horrified by this murderous onslaught.

If you are so dim and/or bigoted to be more concerned by repressed people voicing their anger at their evil overlords rather than the genocide of innocent people then I can't see how anyone could have an intelligent discourse with you. You're obviously a troubled individual and if I were religious I'd pray for you.
I think you are the dim one. Where did I say that chanting matters more than people dying? I didn't say that. The point is, antisemitic chanting will not solve the problem, it will only contribute to making it worse. It only adds to the conflict and undermines efforts at peace, emboldened Israel as they can point to such instances happening in many cities.

And that's why you shouldn't support it, but you can't bring yourself to say it, which I find very odd.

And by your logic..that something worse is always happening..you would tolerate all racist or xenophobic chanting. Is that your position? Or is it only in this scenario that it's okay?