Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
Change the name Tommy Robinson and insert a name of a divisive character from the Islamic community . Ask them not to attend something and see the response. No one has the right to tell anyone where they can and cant go just because of their political opinion.

The only time that can be allowed, is if it was part of an ASBO type order. That can only be in made in court as part of a sentence I believe. Anjem Choudary did the same sort of thing - until convicted of terrorism. Up until them - the Police allowed him to say whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted.

Remember the bodies coming back from Iraq and the protests in Wooton Bassett ? - The Police allowed them - if I remember correctly.
Dear me you are a card

Tommy Robinson has a long list of violent offences and the edl and his crew cause problems wherever they go

The police arrested him to prevent trouble

The police are guilty of making mistakes and sometimes criminal ones but getting that thug out of the way during protest marches is top form as far as I am concerned

Yesterday on the news I saw the police arresting several muslim extremists with offensive banners and objects at a side show with pathetic numbers of support .....but nevertheless individual Palestinian sympathisers were arrested to stop disorder

What's the score then ?

This one rule for us and another for THEM diatribe by you is showing you up