+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Do you let traffic cutters in?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Do you let traffic cutters in?

Quote Originally Posted by gabbsthenewt View Post
    Worst is when you walk to join the back of one of the mile long queues to get in the gate going in the ground only to get to the front by the bag search area and there's people casually ignoring that there's a queue and just sauntering in
    Thinly disguised - I'm a non-driver.

Yeah, i'm not bothered really. I'm pretty cool on the road, if people want to be dicks then carry on, they're not upsetting my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Yeah, i'm not bothered really. I'm pretty cool on the road, if people want to be dicks then carry on, they're not upsetting my day.
    But really they are, they didn't wait as long as you , your takeaway is colder than theirs. Their home is warmer and the kids are happier cos you let them in.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    But really they are, they didn't wait as long as you , your takeaway is colder than theirs. Their home is warmer and the kids are happier cos you let them in.
    shows what a kind person i am

There are some dicks on the road, aren’t there. Driving up Newport Rd earlier, a car sped past me by Summers funeral home, zig zagged around other vehicles, all a bit crackers really. I passed him when he was stuck at the lights by Rover Way as I was in the filter lane turning right to go over the bridge. How far ahead of everyone did he think he was going to get? Traffic lights every 30 odd yards. Some drivers are just nuts.

On the note of the thread, I don’t really mind letting drivers into my lane really, it’s no big deal. As I said in my first paragraph, around the roads of Cardiff you aren’t going to get too far ahead of anyone.