Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
I'm now believing the conspiracy that the Third Reich were not defeated, and just retreated to Argentina. With the Xmas period approaching and families coming closer together for the festive season he'll be in seething mode so I would expect more HITLER type comments in coming, the faaaarr left despise families having a nice time, they succeeded in destructing the nuclear family and want everyone to rely on the state to have total control, as evidenced on here if you just want a job, a home, a holiday, children, a wife, a peaceful life, cause no harm to others, contribute back what you can when you can and without feeling the need to broadcast it, the reward from the faaaaar left is to be called scum and right wing. I do remember the days when the left cared about the whole of society, pushed back against authoritarian governments, they would now rather have a go at those who did tell the government to swivel and whilst calling the majority of hard working brits scum, then like to dine out on brown envelope jobs and freebies, they had it too good for too long, people are now fighting back, the pendulum has swung.

These people are evil
These people are sick
No deals
We have it all
Dark to Light
NCSWIC
"Q"
your beginning to sound more like John Lydon every passing day Q