Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
You're desperation to try and prove that voter in Hartlepool right is hilarious. I wonder what else the Government has done for us over the past thirteen years just out of the goodness of their own hearts that they're too embarrassed to tell us about?

Also, after your admission that "The current Conservative party aren't Conservative enough for me, they're largely centrists these days.", I would have thought you would have been up in arms about the Government secretly funding food banks.

You're not the most convincing multi we've ever had on here.
I don't believe the government are secretly funding food banks, that's not my belief or what i said in this thread. You know this, so why exaggerate and misrepresent my views when everybody can read what's been said?
Describing the increase in food banks as an "explosion" is more exaggeration. Calm down, you're not on PMQs. We're all City fans, just relax
As for calling me a multi, you're wrong again but aren't you the one who preaches "play the ball not the man"? Isn't calling me a "multi" playing the man not the ball?