Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
What claim against the Telegraph? You don't seem to be able to accept that all I've done in this thread is read a post and say it doesn't surprise me that it contains a story which appeared in that paper - I've said nothing about the opinions contained in the story.

Who knows what you were saying on here in early 2020, but other independent thinkers (who, strangely, all think the same things) were constantly making fools of themselves at that time as they went from pillar to post seizing on anything they could to vindicate their beliefs (or what they believed on any given day at least).

All they were doing was proving that thinking you are right and actually being right are two completely different things.
So, what you’re saying is anyone with a different opinion to you are fools then. Clearly at the time that is what you and many others thought ( and they were easy targets) but it became obvious that the same critical thinking crowds views are now becoming increasingly prevalent among the silent majority.
Deal with it.