Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
Yeah, I was aware of that. I just meant I don't get why he's playing at that level. Mourinho rated him enough to bring him on in a Champions League game and yet here he is. That loan spell at Dundee was ended by injury and there seem to have been other injuries at Spurs so if the guy is made of glass then obviously that'll hold him back but he's just gone straight into the team at Dunfermline (ahead of Benjamin) and plays 90 minutes every game. I've probably jinxed him now but it's been an impressive start for him there in a number of ways.

Malachi is an excellent name, yes.
Think Benjamin has gone a long way at Cardiff on the perception that he’s a bit of a throwback as he’s seen as the on field leader that we are constantly told barely exists these days among young footballers. I must admit I’ve never been overly impressed by him and, although I’ve not seen much of Fagan-Walcott, he seems the much better prospect.

Since they’ve started streaming under 21 games, I don’t watch matches in the flesh so can someone who still goes to matches tell me if Erol Bulut has ever watched one in the way some of our other recent managers did? I can’t remember the commentators ever saying he was there, but I suppose he could be watching the streams somewhere - for example, has he seen Cian Ashford’s recent goals at that level I wonder?

As for Isaak Davies, I’m not sure his goals this season will do him much good as far as being selected as a striker is concerned, but if we’re going to keep on insisting on playing a target man and wingers, I must say that by far the most impressive example of what must be called old fashion wing play these days I suppose was Isaak’s run and cross to Keiffer Moore back in 21/22 against Huddersfield - on the other hand, there was that forty five minutes when he terrorised the Leeds defence in that FA Cup match (for all of the good it did him).