If one were to look at Bulut's thoughts on the players that were signed since he has been here, then I would say that he has failed to utilise the strengths of most of those players, or has failed to "adapt" them into the shape that he wants to play.

If that is the case, it is pretty damming statement on his own Management.

I will pick out some of those players, and reflect on those quotes that you say Bulut made at the time of signing.

Ugbo:
If those were his thoughts, then Ugbo was not used in any way shape or form to utilise the strengths identified.

Grant:
Pretty much as said on the tin... except... where are the goals and assists?
I would assume that they are overlooked by a Manager who is more interested in getting the attacking players to run back. Not risk losing possession when attacking, IE, don't dare even thinking about attempting a defence splitting pass if there is any way we can keep possession. So stop this silly notion of forward momentum, turn around, pass it backwards and keep possession (well done).

Runnerson:
Wait... good with his feet? By the end of his first game, and any time thereafter, whenever Runnerson had the ball at his feet, I was turning around to my Grandson and was gleefully singing "dodgy keeper, dodgy keeper". If I could see this, why can't a Professional football Manager?

Ramsey:
Looking at his comments, I get the impression he wsan't keen on that signing. In retrospect, I can see that Bulut isn't keen on players that are creative. Of course any creativity can be coached out of them (see Grant, above). Ramsey, however, is a fan's favourite, so would Bulut risk attempting that? Hence the underwhelming comments when compared to some of the other journeymen that Bulut praised upon signing.

Talking of journeymen:
Those other two strikers... well what was the point?
Do you know what... I can't even remember their names. They are so ineffective, and I can't even be bothered to scroll back up to your opening comments to find out who they are... and as they are currently "playing" for the club, that is damming enough.