Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
We've got the 7th highest wage bill in the league according to Paul Abantonado today. Managers up and down the country would cut their left arm off to come here, I hate this argument. We were a complete mess last summer, we're in a far better position now, and we got over 100 applications last time.
I think in normal circumstances I would agree in terms of the attractiveness of the post but I suspect the big draw back would be working with Tan and we know this has been an issue when ole was told not to take the job and allegedly Bellamy won't come back if tan is here

I wonder how many of the alleged 100 were thrown straight in the bin and how many manager didn't even bother?? I also wonder if the 100 how many were you employed as it seems we seem to have a habit of promoting from within or taking free agents (this is from memory rather than research)

All in all though it has been another depressing season which seemed to start quite brightly but has been derailed for a few reasons rather than just one

Ah well back into breach come august