+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another angle for this season - positions of teams we've faced at the time of fixture

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Another angle for this season - positions of teams we've faced at the time of fixture

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I just want to see us score more goals than the opposition at home next season now I've renewed my ST. I'm now so worn down I'm firmly in the "I don't care how we do it" camp...just so long as we do it. I don't care if they're all OGs. I don't care if they are flukes. I don't care how sh*t we are. I just want to see the minimum of 1-0 on the scoreboard. I'll even happily play Bulut whistle bingo to keep me from nodding off necessary.
    The wrong type of goals, only winning by one, an embargo is not a disadvantage, they are trying to say we are beating the wrong type of teams now

Bulut has already said if he stays he will change the style of play, lets give him the money and watch us improve.

Re: Another angle for this season - positions of teams we've faced at the time of fixture

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    The wrong type of goals, only winning by one, an embargo is not a disadvantage, they are trying to say we are beating the wrong type of teams now
    Are you normally this stupid in real life?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Are you normally this stupid in real life?
    Are you?

That reply sums up some of the excuses some people are using because deep down they can see Bulut has had a difficult job and done well, you're the main culprit.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Are you?

That reply sums up some of the excuses some people are using because deep down they can see Bulut has had a difficult job and done well, you're the main culprit.
    Case closed. As I've just replied, I enjoy stats and seeing where things have gone well or otherwise. If you think it's me holding a noose around Bulut's neck, then you're more idiotic than I thought.