Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
Not only has he abandoned the swashbuckling Cardiff City style, renowned globally for its high intensity, flair, and carefree football, but he has also failed to progress youth development. Some might even go so far as to label him a witch and call for his burning.

While I'm not particularly fond of his approach, I anticipate the hyperbolic reactions from some on here to be quite entertaining should he stay. The only reason i'm here for the next few days is that announcement.

Spider sense tell me he'll be gone, just like sabri lamouchi, who doesn't appear in any excel or stat, but was the coolest, best looking, and suave of all recent City managers, a heart breaker!
I think that he'll(Bulut) sign the 1 year deal. I can't see clubs queuing up for his services. And if he's sacked in November then it's back to wherever he lives, safe in the knowledge that he has another 9 months of pay or a sizeable pay off coming his way. I do agree with you though, there will be the usual people on here repeating themselves. Stuff like 'We could be bottom of the Fourth Division' and all that. It never disappoints.