+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was it my imagination...?

Re: Was it my imagination...?

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    If this is true then my opinion of Tan has gone down. I thought he wanted attacking football as a philosophy. This is like selling your clothes to get a brief snack. Have some dignity
    Tan wouldn't need to sell his clothes for a brief snack. Those damn trousers of his would get him a 5 course meal at the Celtic Manor alone

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post

Spider sense tell me he'll be gone, just like sabri lamouchi, who doesn't appear in any excel or stat, but was the coolest, best looking, and suave of all recent City managers, a heart breaker!
    Have City ever had a cool, good looking, suave manager? Oh yeah, Kenny Hibbert in his baseball cap and that moustache of his

Does anyone else hear The Temptations playing in their head when they open this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Have City ever had a cool, good looking, suave manager? Oh yeah, Kenny Hibbert in his baseball cap and that moustache of his
    Oh indeed, that's why i was careful to say recent managers. Kenny was a chiseled Greek god!

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Oh indeed, that's why i was careful to say recent managers. Kenny was a chiseled Greek god!
    In fairness, Bulut isn't a bad looking bloke. Russell Osman wasn't a minger either. Steve Morison not my type, neither Mark Hudson, Lamouchi i'd definitely wolf whistle from the top deck of a scaffold. I think a list is in order.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    In fairness, Bulut isn't a bad looking bloke. Russell Osman wasn't a minger either. Steve Morison not my type, neither Mark Hudson, Lamouchi i'd definitely wolf whistle from the top deck of a scaffold. I think a list is in order.
    Indeed, he'd be in at number 2 (Bulut, not Osman). I think his touchline attire lets him down, he hasn't quite defined if its full casual or Luis Enrique/Pep Guardiola Zara Man. He needs to make his mind up, i think that lack of confidence rubbed off on the players.

Osman aged very well, like a fine wine. If we count Danny Gabbidon, nobody even close!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    None of them blow dryed their hair back like Eddie May

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Does anyone else hear The Temptations playing in their head when they open this thread?
    I heard Liam Gallagher.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    None of them blow dryed their hair back like Eddie May
    Eddie May always reminded me of an East End Hard man from a crap British Film. Russell lade reminded me of the bloke who ran Smilers club at the church centre opposite where i grew up. It was a club where they gave us biscuits and cake and attempted to indoctrinate us into this Evangelical group. I was on it, i'd do anything for a Custard Slice.