Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
Numbers added to your words for clarity below:-

1. I put it to you, the Bible is NOT like the religious books of all other faiths, and because this is so, it demands our attention because of the way it is different. (I'm happy to discuss this).

2. Many dusty old books contain formulas and equations that are still true today, truth is truth and is always the same.

3. 2024 has more things to distrust then any other previous year, especially with the arrival of AI. So what is your point re 2024?

4. Human Biology, Physics etc etc - we don't USE those science text books any more.
Why? They are peppered with mistakes and outdated ideas that are no longer helpful to education.

The Bible in contrast has both science & history in it's pages, yet has never once needed to alter that science or history!

So think for a moment, some of those Bible facts were recorded over 3000 years ago, yet the science book you mentioned only 50 years ago - and you mentioned it "has its faults".

How can this be so if the Bible is just a dry dusty BOOK written by humans with no help from a divine being?
How do you know the bible facts are ....facts

You were not there at the time nor were the ones who wrote it

I know that if I add iron phiallings to sulphuric acid it causes a chemical reaction

Every time you do it ......fact ......Iron into sulphuric acid .......boom !

What facts can you provide for me that prove that God exists? ........believing he exists is not a fact