Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
Some good and honest answers from the Club.

I’ve not seen any interaction from the fans advisory board. No doubt Jamie Anderson is a huge fan but does seem more interested in having family pictures with the team than being an intermediary. I don’t know him nor do I have anything against him.

I don’t understand why all this doesn’t go via the Trust only but that’s just me.

I thought the answers relating to Corporate Governance were unconvincing. There is no doubt that, in the context of an owner with absolute power who appears not to like having his judgement questioned, proper Corporate Governance is unlikely.

No 3 relating to the Directors - Messrs Dalman, Choo and Borley are well known to us but the Club appear to be unwilling to provide a "brief snapshot" of the Malaysian Directors Caramella and Chin. Who are they ? What do they bring to the table ? Have they ever been to a game ? When an Independent Regulator is appointed and gets his feet under the table it is likely that Cardiff City will be getting a visit as we figured very prominently in the Fan Led Review of Football. I doubt whether he would be convinced by the statement "The Club Directors are known". I'm not

In terms of the statue, the proposal to rename the Family Stand after Peter Whittingham got nowhere so perhaps it is not surprising the statue idea has a similar fate. Mind you, the proposal as to whether there should be a statue of Whitts in front of other Cardiff City legends is a thread in itself