+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fury/Usyk

Re: Fury/Usyk

Beautiful!!!!!

So happy for Usyk, I hope they have the rematch either in the UK, or somewhere like Poland, I'm sick of sport whoring itself to Saudi Arabia.

Not bad for a middleweight! Fury saying he won the fight is a joke. And he claims if his corner had said he was down going into the last couple of rounds he would’ve gone and knocked Usyk out.

Fury’s durability is shot to pieces. Wouldn’t be surprised if he walks away. He won’t want to lose to Usyk twice, but I suppose money talks.

Yeah Furys punch resistance looks all but gone. Lifestyle , Wilder fights I think have caught up with him.

I have just watched the highlights of the fight

Fury is overweight and doesn't look in very good condition

How much of a class act is Usyk

However, hate to say it. Fury made it more watchable.

2 Usyk’s would make it a technical masterclass, but I wouldn’t stay up to watch it.

I like the pantomime.

No one has asked the big fat gypsy dosser, who is the sausage now

It’s pathetic listening to him and John fury come up with excuse after excuse
    The bully lost end of
    Uksk should retire now, leave the legacy as it is and let fury and Joshua scrap over who wants to be second best

Just watching the fight.....terrible camerawork.....almost all in very close up.....cannot see any of the ring craft. Most off-putting.
    ..and just WHAT are those stuoid short coverings Fury was wearing. Glad Osyk (deservedly ) won....

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Just watching the fight.....terrible camerawork.....almost all in very close up.....cannot see any of the ring craft. Most off-putting.
    ..and just WHAT are those stuoid short coverings Fury was wearing. Glad Osyk (deservedly ) won....
    Are u watching from a dodgy stream and not the official DAZN or Sky stream.? A lot of fights not through the official broadcast then put on YouTubehas this up close camera making it for me unwatchable. The brief highlights from the official broadcast the camerawork is fine.

Watching the full fight.....tried several Youtube streams...maybe it's just them....

...why on earth did the ref intervene near the end of the ninth...Fury would have gone...

...why on earth did the ref intervene near the end of the ninth...Fury would have gone...
    Had money on it going the distance probably.

Fury shed crazy amounts of weight that will tell .

As to his fittness, boxing relentlessly for 12 rounds shows he was fit .

Surviving the 10th as he did was remarkable.

Incredible fight .

Referee was brilliant in letting Fury fight on think he realised the magnitude of the event .

Watching the full fight.....tried several Youtube streams...maybe it's just them....

If your prevented from going down by the ropes then its classes as a knockdown. The refs been criticised for this but I think he made the right call. Fury was kept up by the ropes.

If this wasnt the Undisputed Heavyweight Championship mind then that fight gets stopped in the 9th. Fury should great heart and remarkable recovery to see the fight out.

Also without that being ruled a KD then Fury would have won on points if he’d survived the round, no?

I think it was perfectly refereed for the occasion unlike the Cordina fight earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    Also without that being ruled a KD then Fury would have won on points if he’d survived the round, no?

I think it was perfectly refereed for the occasion unlike the Cordina fight earlier.
    If it had been scored a 10-9 round and not 10-8 because of the count then Im pretty certain it would have been a draw. One judge had Usyk by 3 points and one by a point.

If the ref doesnt step in mind at a minimum I think Fury goes down and maybe gets kod.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Fury shed crazy amounts of weight that will tell .

As to his fittness, boxing relentlessly for 12 rounds shows he was fit .

Surviving the 10th as he did was remarkable.

Incredible fight .

Referee was brilliant in letting Fury fight on think he realised the magnitude of the event .
    If he shed lots of weight for this fight then God knows what he looked like before

Underneath that weight he's also skinny