+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: So wtf is going on with Bulut?

Re: So wtf is going on with Bulut?

It could all be a money saving ploy! We don’t currently need a manager and we don’t want to sign and pay any players yet so as it’s only May we can go at least another 4-6 weeks without paying a wage to a manager and players we don’t need yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    It could all be a money saving ploy! We don’t currently need a manager and we don’t want to sign and pay any players yet so as it’s only May we can go at least another 4-6 weeks without paying a wage to a manager and players we don’t need yet!
    Reminds me of when we loaned Kenwyne Jones to Bournemouth when we were out of the running for a top 6 finish.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I've been logging in here a couple of times a day and until I saw your post I'd forgotten why I was doing it.

Seriously, I'm praying he's flounced off back to Turkey, but knowing our knowledgeable lot they're probably doing everything possible to get him to stay and deliver his 'Turkball' for another season..
    We just letting the casual racism / derogatory slur pass then???

"F off back to your own country", considering he's German is the icing, you are a moron mate!

Its not the 1st time on here either, grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    I think we are probably still paying Bulut. He signed a one year contract last June. It may have ended with the last game of the season - but I doubt it. Don't most player contracts run to July?

Same situation as sabri lamouchi which i think suggest the fault is with the club or the offer, rather than Bulut.

I'd say his stock is higher now then the start of the season, (regardless of his comparison to Bartley Wilson) to those looking in from the outside

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    We just letting the casual racism / derogatory slur pass then???

"F off back to your own country", considering he's German is the icing, you are a moron mate!

Its not the 1st time on here either, grow up!
    Just to make one thing clear, I'm definitely not your 'mate', so go and chat up someone else..

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Same situation as sabri lamouchi which i think suggest the fault is with the club or the offer, rather than Bulut.

I'd say his stock is higher now then the start of the season, (regardless of his comparison to Bartley Wilson) to those looking in from the outside
    lamouchi was SHIT and bulut is SHIT so i agree we are in the same position where the club know they should bin the imposters but they cant help but be lured by the fantasy of "what if".

they are clearing offering what they deem fit (a 1 year deal). This greedy little bulutshit wants more for his meager services. i hope bulut sticks to his 'loyal' january words of "i may walk". Such a dick

Not knowing what's going on behind the scenes is music to the ears of forum owners, as it fuels the speculation andbrings more traffic to this board.

There are many, many possible scenarios which could result in the appointment of a manager for the start of 2024/25 season.

Imagine this: Wolves decide to replace Gary O'Neil (a possibility IMO - Wolves had a poor end of season run, rather like Bournmouth's the previous season). Because of his past association with Cardiff and his managerial record, he might be a good fit for the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    There are many, many possible scenarios which could result in the appointment of a manager for the start of 2024/25 season.

Imagine this: Wolves decide to replace Gary O'Neil (a possibility IMO - Wolves had a poor end of season run, rather like Bournmouth's the previous season). Because of his past association with Cardiff and his managerial record, he might be a good fit for the club.
    Good one. Maybe Klopp will decide that technically Wales is a different country and we will find out he’s always been a massive Tom Jones fan so we’ll get him instead.

International

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    Good one. Maybe Klopp will decide that technically Wales is a different country and we will find out he’s always been a massive Tom Jones fan so we’ll get him instead.
    Pep might be bored of winning every week and fancy a new Country, Eric and the others would still be moaning with statements like, when he was at Man City he averaged three goal deficits, here he only manages 2.97 goal plus deficits per game

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    We had four different managers the season before last and then a fifth one came in a month later, there's only one man in a position to enable that sort of thing to happen.
    It is rumoured that it was Tan that wanted to keep many managers on

Not sure how much truth in that.

I don't think Tan is that bad but i've always been a bit of a loyalist.

International

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

He's been supportive financially, but messed up from day one not appointing a proper football man, it's cost him a fortune !

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

Who sacked Morison, Hudson and Lamouchi then?

International

Somone has been reading this thread.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...tting-29211038

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post

says more about the person reading the article than the actual situation.

Walesonline are one of the most biased ignorant and creators of sensationalist headlines going around in the world of online media.

oh and they can stick their "SAVE OUR BELOVED BULUT TURD" back up their arse. Honestly how much is the agent paying them!? or are they just racist towards Tan ..who knows

We only go backwards UNDER Bulut, not when he’s not around.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post

“There are other Championship sides who are already stealing a march on Cardiff in terms of their manager search. Just today, Norwich City, who let David Wagner go after their play-off semi-final defeat by Leeds United, were linked with moves for promotion-winning Steve Cooper, highly-regarded ex-AZ Alkmaar boss Pascal Jansen and FC Nordsjælland's Johannes Hoff Thorup.

Hull City look set to appoint ex-Hamburger SV manager Tim Walter after letting Liam Rosenior leave and Paul Heckingbottom, who took Sheffield United up to the Premier League and Barnsley up to the Championship from League One, is odds-on favourite to get the Plymouth Argyle job.

Rosenior, by the way, who is well thought of and plays an attractive brand of football, is the bookmakers' favourite to take over at Birmingham City after Tony Mowbray today announced he would not be returning to St Andrew's because of ongoing treatment for the illness that forced him to take an initial leave of absence during last season. Reports in France suggest up-and-coming manager Will Still could be announced at Sunderland this week, too.”

Leave him in Turkey.....we don't want him back !

Some priceless comments on there

Dopey twat , he's German

Kortrijk manager could be appointed by Tan if Kortrijk win there play off.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

blah blah blah
    finally talking some sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    finally talking some sense.
    Those are not my words

They are the words of an idiot who thinks bulut is Turkish

Some priceless comments on there

Dopey twat , he's German
    Former Turkish under-21 international and former Turkish national Futsal team member Erol Bulut is German?

You'll be telling us Kieffer Moore is English next.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Former Turkish under-21 international and former Turkish national Futsal team member Erol Bulut is German?

You'll be telling us Kieffer Moore is English next.
    You have Russian and Indian heritage I believe

You were born in Cardiff ?

That's in Wales

So you are Spanish then ?

There's logic in there somewhere

I'm a fraud.
    I wonder if someone were to ask former Turkey international Erol Bulut whether he considers himself to be Turkish or German, what the answer would be?

I guess it wouldn't really matter though, as some dopey twat on a Cardiff City message board has apparently already determined he's a German.